Callahan broke his foot

beardown3231

14 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

We better bring in a vet  ..   mcManis cannot hold it down

McManis isn;t that bad but ya this is a big loss.  Callahan is one of the more underrated players on that D.  He just can never seem to stay off IR.

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That dude has been saying all year we need better CBs I dont know what he expects.

I've been saying that we lack depth and Amukamara struggles to stay healthy ..  Callahan has been a HUGE surprise this year now he is out 

Pretty sure Pace will bring in a bet now that Callahan has broken foot

Just now, SLCbear said:

I've been saying that we lack depth and Amukamara struggles to stay healthy ..  Callahan has been a HUGE surprise this year now he is out 

Pretty sure Pace will bring in a bet now that Callahan has broken foot

I highly doubt it.  If McManis cant do it, you can move Fuller around and bring in Tolliver, who really has done well whenever his # has been called.

Really like this guy, but also feel that of all the players back there this might be the easiest to cover for. McManis is not going to be as good but at least knows the role.  Hoepfully this is doesn't hurt coverage much. 

Watching the QB mutter "oh ****" as he feels the Bear's pass rush coming and realizes the coverage is solid is awesome this season. It's like there's a big lead blanket just sitting on the field. 

Archived