The Saints just signed Simmie Cobbs off PS

MikeT14

Even though I personally don’t think Simmie Cobbs is anything special, it’s still obviously moronic for a going-nowhere team to leave a young guy (with perhaps some untapped talent) available to 31 teams in order to keep some older guys who have essentially topped out as JAG at best. 

In a weird way, it kinda strikes me as good news though. Because it’s SO moronic that no one who was (a) paying attention to the roster and (b) remotely invested in the team’s future could have let it happen. No one, not even these dunces, would value 3 meaningless games of Michael Floyd over Simmie Cobbs’s rights.

Which leads me to wonder if Allen (and maybe Gruden, for that matter) have just checked out. If they know they’re going to be sent packing after the season, maybe their focus is solely on maximizing their own stock for their next job and no longer on setting up the Redskins for the future?

It's embarrassing I guess I'm really starting to see why so many Cowgirls fans are in this area. This team is Dumb and gets Dumber by the years!!! As I said before Jerry Jones does things that shows he wants to win. Snyder on the other hand is a freaking rich idiot who has destroyed this franchise. Seriously if you guys want change you have to hit them where it hurts. Don't just sell your tickets so others go to games. Stop paying for tickets/merchandise in general. As Thiapoon said in another thread if Blackouts still occured this Franchise wouldn't be on TV. I'm done with thier BS and anyone making excuses like Turtle always seems to do!!!!

13 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Darvin Kidsy may be better. Speed guy. Ran a 4.46 40. Kick returner too. 

Did you watch the Chargers and Chiefs game last night? Mike Williams was balling!!! Not the fastest guy but his height and size sure made a difference on the field. Cobbs has that same ability. Saints went after Dez than Marshall and now have a young prospect in Cobb. They obviously were looking for a guy with size and have that now.

7 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Did you watch the Chargers and Chiefs game last night? Mike Williams was balling!!! Not the fastest guy but his height and size sure made a difference on the field. Cobbs has that same ability. Saints went after Dez than Marshall and now have a young prospect in Cobb. They obviously were looking for a guy with size and have that now.

Yeah- he flashed some in pre-season. He may be good or JAG . Brees may get him to another level ! 

Archived