Week 15 GDT

TheKillerNacho

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Correction: SF is going to miss out on the king's bounty that a team is going to pay for Herbert. They probably land Bosa.

I actually think that we are in the better position now (picking #4) to trade out with a team wanting a quarterback. Teams 1-5 simply don't need quarterbacks. REally not necessary for a team like Jax to trade all the way up to 1/2. In the top 10, you're basically looking at 2 teams who need quarterbacks enough to draft them early this year - Jax and NYG. Both are picking in the back half of the top 10 I believe. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ultimately they need three of the Ravens, Colts, Titans, and Dolphins to finish 8-8 or worse. A bit more difficult considering Titans and Colts play in the final week so both would need to lose in Week 16. Obviously 8-7-1 gets in over 8-8 teams.

Bruh, it's impossible. The winner of the colts vs titans game will have 9 wins min. They already have 8 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Thank you 49ers the sewer of bottom feeders trading Bosa back n forth 

The sad part is, you may still not get him. I think the Cards have bigger issues, but if Bosa is the #1 guy, unless they trade out, they may not have a choice but to take him. 

In the end, I think someone trades up. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The sad part is, you may still not get him. I think the Cards have bigger issues, but if Bosa is the #1 guy, unless they trade out, they may not have a choice but to take him. 

In the end, I think someone trades up. 

I don’t think the Raiders will have the option to get him. Cardinals hold all the cards in sucking.

i wouldn’t be too surprised is Jonah is rated higher than the other guys when we pick. But I still dream of Bosa and have hope until reality sets in 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I actually think that we are in the better position now (picking #4) to trade out with a team wanting a quarterback. Teams 1-5 simply don't need quarterbacks. REally not necessary for a team like Jax to trade all the way up to 1/2. In the top 10, you're basically looking at 2 teams who need quarterbacks enough to draft them early this year - Jax and NYG. Both are picking in the back half of the top 10 I believe. 

Someone is going to trade up for the QB at #1 to prevent others from trading up.

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

That will actually be Felger advocating for that though, Boston sports radio is the worst

I listen simply because it's hilarious how miserable he is about everything (also because I sure as **** am not listening to Glenn Ordway) and because it fills dead air time at work.

Archived