Do you think that Brady has fallen off?

patriotsheatyan

12 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

No one is denying that his stats are worse - obviously that's the case - but stats and ability are not the same. Stats don't exist in a vaccuum. For example  his INT% is a flawed stat - of his 9 INTs fully 5 of them were drops/fumbles/batted at the line. At least 2 of those could/should have been touchdowns instead.

His stats are worse but people are immensely downplaying to the extent that this is the case. You could literally say the same about almost any good QB and their INTs. He's a lesser player this year than last, and the numbers prove it. 

I just figured it out. It was prorated across all teams to give the team average, but because the Saints and Panthers only played 13 games, their 13 games got counted the same as the other teams. The totals listed is the correct averages per team, @Danger’s is the correct totals for everything.

if we can't sniff the SB this year, i'd like a montana like parting if possible, as much as it sucks. Brady can clearly still lead a decent team to the promise land. however, he can't lead this garbage BB is trotting out onto the field anywhere but a first round exit. this team needs a rebuild with some top 5-10 picks pretty dang badly. rather do it now than later, and let brady win another ring with a team like the jags or titans. hate seeing his twilight wasted.

11 minutes ago, pwny said:

I just figured it out. It was prorated across all teams to give the team average, but because the Saints and Panthers only played 13 games, their 13 games got counted the same as the other teams. The totals listed is the correct averages per team, @Danger’s is the correct totals for everything.

Which would make more sense for "Average Team" but not "League Total" in my opinion, but *shrug*.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Which would make more sense for "Average Team" but not "League Total" in my opinion, but *shrug*.

You’re not wrong, but it probably saves them having to answer 20 inquiries every Monday and all bye weeks why their averaged stats aren’t the same in different boxes 

Anybody looking is probably looking for a league average, which is probably fair to judge each team as an entity out of 32 rather than having the stat wildly fluctuate every time a team goes on and off a bye.

12 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

if we can't sniff the SB this year, i'd like a montana like parting if possible, as much as it sucks. Brady can clearly still lead a decent team to the promise land. however, he can't lead this garbage BB is trotting out onto the field anywhere but a first round exit. this team needs a rebuild with some top 5-10 picks pretty dang badly. rather do it now than later, and let brady win another ring with a team like the jags or titans. hate seeing his twilight wasted.

Call up Jon Gruden he'll give away all his first round picks for a ripe QB with SB experience.

Archived