GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Bucs

canadaluvsdallas

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

How does Dak honestly not know how to step up in the pocket? It was wide open for him.

Because he never learned how to. It’s what happens when you’re not a QB, but an athlete under center. This is why I have said that zone read option QBs should never be drafted because they don’t remotely resemble NFL QBs. Quincy is proving that true. Yet again.

2 minutes ago, atran35 said:

Hence I call him...SAK Prescott. It's not joining the darkside when we talk about him. It's seeing the LIGHT. 

Dak is a Shining Light but a deep dark shadow is cast upon him from this incompetent coaching staff that absolutely does not help him and then yes that hurts himself even further as he clearly isn't being coached to get rid of the f****** ball

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Okay Ailkman. You show me the guy who was open for Dak to throw the ball to 

Just we Replay. NO one reciever to the right might have been open in a few more seconds but Defender was in his hip  as Dak was being sacked 

We needed only a couple of yards to get in FG position with a T.O. They were all in coverage, would've been nice to see a run.

I am just gonna be quiet about the sacks that’s a argument that’s just not going anywhere because every sack according to most of you is all Daks fault

on that last play Dak moved forward runs gains what three four yards half over.  Dak had a  reciever coming open down field if he had 1-2 secs max he would have been able to throw it and get them in FG range. The throw wasn’t there to throw early so yeah he took a sack because the OL was NOT able to protect the play long enough for the reciever to run his FULL route.  That sack is in the play call OL.   Or Dak could have tossed it out of bounds last second we go into half same score as it is now.   

7 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

We needed only a couple of yards to get in FG position with a T.O. They were all in coverage, would've been nice to see a run.

We needed 12 yards Dak was not gonna get 12 yrds on  the ground.  There was a reciever coming out of his break 15 yards down field as Dak was sacked Dak had his eyes on him waiting 

Archived