GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Bucs

canadaluvsdallas

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm not going to lie I think I have more faith than most on here but it is starting to falter. While definitely far from being all decks fault this current offense is mind-boggling depressing.

Bud Kilmer has no faith in Psyduck to run this offense effectively. That's a knock on both.

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Well Dak did miss the TE but why in the world was Cooper and Zeke running routes that ended together three yards short of the 1st down marker just about 10 yards underneath the open TE that  is a total fail of a play call out the players running routes 

Decoy. OC sees someone not being respected. You create a play for the QB and TE to hook up on one on one coverage. Zeke is the focus of the LBs and DL. Coop is bracket by CB and S. That leaves one on one with Gallup; Beasley and TEs. 

Just now, atran35 said:

Decoy. OC sees someone not being respected. You create a play for the QB and TE to hook up on one on one coverage. Zeke is the focus of the LBs and DL. Coop is bracket by CB and S. That leaves one on one with Gallup; Beasley and TEs. 

Sure that sounds awesome except. NO way should both Coop and Zeke end up close enough at the end of their route to almost shake hands 

Just now, CAPJ said:

I rather sign winston to a prove it deal than keep Dak.

These are the comments that just make me mad.   Like Winston has DONE anything better then Dak this game He has  been sacked just as much even fumbles and missed more opem Receivers  then  Dak has

Archived