2018 draft thread - still sucking a decade later

Its A Sabotage

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

i dont think he took into account rollover. 

Yeah, not so much about the cap but more so about the fact that the DL will need an overhaul in the near future, particularly the interior.

Hurst would be pretty awesome.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, not so much about the cap but more so about the fact that the DL will need an overhaul in the near future, particularly the interior.

Hurst would be pretty awesome.

hurst is like Sheldon day. we all know what happened with him. 

if you want a Short DT watch some PJ Hall. like hes almost as good as an athlete like Aaron donald.  worse on the 3cone and like .07 off a 10 yard split but better vertical jump

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

if you want a Short DT watch some PJ Hall. like hes almost as good as an athlete like Aaron donald. 

Hurst is much better than Day is/was. He may be slightly undersized but he's a freak. I'd be for him at 29 for sure.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Hurst is much better than Day is/was. He may be slightly undersized but he's a freak. I'd be for him at 29 for sure.

if Hurst is considered a freak then PJ Hall must be like the WR they did 1 year for an april fools joke. 

Hall has him beat in every measurable and he weighs like 10 pounds heavier. 

what we need is Potentially a replacement for Dareus/Abry Jones(that will free up like 14 right there). a potential replacement for Campbell down the line sure but campbell i feel is worth it unless he completely craps the bed this year. Jackson is still young and is a pro-bowler.  

Campbell has 3 Million dead space for the 2019 season. Jackson has 4 million.   so if we really needed 2 do anything we could restructure 1 of them to free up some more cash.  

key Guys who have no dead cap hits: Fowler, Dareus, Church, Linder, Parnell, Abry Jones, Nortmann. 

9 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

if Hurst is considered a freak then PJ Hall must be like the WR they did 1 year for an april fools joke. 

Hall has him beat in every measurable and he weighs like 10 pounds heavier. 

what we need is Potentially a replacement for Dareus/Abry Jones(that will free up like 14 right there). a potential replacement for Campbell down the line sure but campbell i feel is worth it unless he completely craps the bed this year. Jackson is still young and is a pro-bowler.  

Campbell has 3 Million dead space for the 2019 season. Jackson has 4 million.   so if we really needed 2 do anything we could restructure 1 of them to free up some more cash.  

key Guys who have no dead cap hits: Fowler, Dareus, Church, Linder, Parnell, Abry Jones, Nortmann. 

Watch the tape on Hurst. It says it all. The guy is awesome.

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

lol it doesnt matter if hes awesome. our team likes taller 3techs/5techs

I know this. Doesn't mean they're going to pass on a guy if they think he can be a big time player. Sheldon Day was a late round pick and was clearly out of the rotation for the next couple years at least. I liked Day but he was strictly a rotational DT long term. Hurst is much more than that.

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

if you want a Short DT watch some PJ Hall. like hes almost as good as an athlete like Aaron donald.  worse on the 3cone and like .07 off a 10 yard split but better vertical jump

This take is somehow worse than your Lamar take

49 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i cant compare 2 guys who are Similiarly sized and was with the team recently and let go?

You are acting like size is the end all be all. Just because he's similar size doesn't mean he relates similarly to a 4th round pick from a few years ago.

Archived