Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

35 minutes ago, RaiderChef said:

Carr is still better then Herbert.

He was as good or better than Wilson in 2021, depending if he progresses or regresses with McDaniel (I expect progression) he will likely be better in 2022. 

Lastly, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE him calling the Pat, McHomo, that is perfect. I hate mahommes and am actively rooting for him to have a career ending injury every single day he wakes up. 

Go Raiders. Eff the rest of the league!!!

Come on, man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

didn't see anyone post, but we didn't Nixon. He is gone, need to do the same with Leavitt 

Thank god…. No way it was worth paying Nixon 2.43M.  And you know I Distain for paying Leavitt…. Or Leavitt playing for that matter. 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

can't we rescind it ?

you can’t rescind it up until he signs it.  The reports are we tendered it but no reports have said he signed it.  

the reality is we ain’t rescinding it…. He’s gonna sign it.  But it’s not a guaranteed salary and he can be cut without any dead cap at any time.  Hopefully he gets cut in camp and we save the money.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RaiderChef said:

Lastly, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE him calling the Pat, McHomo, that is perfect. I hate mahommes and am actively rooting for him to have a career ending injury every single day he wakes up. 

Go Raiders. Eff the rest of the league!!!

I’m the same exact way… I almost thought I was reading my own post.  People get so butt hurt when you/I say that about the injury.  But the reality is Mahomes ain’t any of our actual friends…. We ain’t hoping he dies…. And I’ll bet you he don’t like us as Raiders fans so to heck with him… go tear an acl.  I go 100% for my Raiders and if your on the enemy team then I hope you never play again.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m the same exact way… I almost thought I was reading my own post.  People get so butt hurt when you/I say that about the injury.  But the reality is Mahomes ain’t any of our actual friends…. We ain’t hoping he dies…. And I’ll bet you he don’t like us as Raiders fans so to heck with him… go tear an acl.  I go 100% for my Raiders and if your on the enemy team then I hope you never play again.

Sad bro. Hope you don't Jinx Carr

• Like 1