Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Mark Davis wins 2nd WNBA championship. And he’s having the time of his life . I guess we can expect this type of dancing when we hoist the Lombardi 

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1714835350420377736?s=20

Vegas as a city has only had professional sports for 5 years and they've already seen 3 championships. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Vegas as a city has only had professional sports for 5 years and they've already seen 3 championships. 

City of champions. The Golden Knights were literally contenders every year since they came to the NHL

The Aces got better every year and now are a dynasty 

We have to be next.

The A’s and the new NBA can’t pass us up. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

City of champions. The Golden Knights were literally contenders every year since they came to the NHL

The Aces got better every year and now are a dynasty 

We have to be next.

The A’s and the new NBA can’t pass us up. 

Y’all watch wnba?

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Davante seems like a guy with good intentions.  Sometimes says things emotionally, that he has to backtrack after he thinks about it for a moment

He meant what he said, he glad they won but he knows it was flukey and they will not win games unless they improve on offense and he should be a big part of that. 

19 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Davante seems like a guy with good intentions.  Sometimes says things emotionally, that he has to backtrack after he thinks about it for a moment

100% agree. 
cant imagine what these guys feel after a tough loss lol, especially the guys who really care. 

I say dumb things on this forum, in the heat of the moment.... I have no affliation with the team. 

Imagine being interviewed right after a game, without time to cool down. 

37 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

100% agree. 
cant imagine what these guys feel after a tough loss lol, especially the guys who really care. 

I say dumb things on this forum, in the heat of the moment.... I have no affliation with the team. 

Imagine being interviewed right after a game, without time to cool down. 

We barely beating bummy teams what do people really expect him to say. “Im happy af I love it here” imo he really wants to say “I told them mfs jimmy was washed and I don’t agree with the direction we’re going now look we can’t even get over 20 points or throw passes over 20 yards I’m mr mf redzone and y’all ignoring me, hunter is unguardable and he’s being ignored, we just realized we have te’s lol what y’all want me to lie” 

• Like 4