Bears Vs 49ers GDT Sunday Dec 23 3:00 CST

WindyCity

Just now, beardown3231 said:

One day you’ll realize that JAF is never wrong and it’s senseless to even argue

You seem to be obsessed with me for some reason. Bringing me up when I'm not even talking to you and it's not the first time. Would like me to send you an autograph?

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

You seem to be obsessed with me for some reason. Bringing me up when I'm not even talking to you and it's not the first time. Would like me to send you an autograph?

Because you argue for no reason. QB’s see flags and take chances on throws all the time because of it, so maybe Trubisky did the same. The flag came out almost instantly so maybe he did. Maybe he didn’t, but jesus man there’s no point in arguing.

Just now, Hitman52 said:

Alright they just gave them that FG. Receiver didn't make the line of gain. It was 4th down and they were about to spike it, which would have been a turnover. Instead they stop the game and let there FG unit completely set up. 

It's worse than that.  It should have been. 10 second run off.  Half should have ended.  He wasnt remotely close to the 5 yard line. 

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Because you argue for no reason. QB’s see flags and take chances on throws all the time because of it, so maybe Trubisky did the same. The flag came out almost instantly so maybe he did. Maybe he didn’t, but jesus man there’s no point in arguing.

*Brings my name up for no reason*
*Then accuses me of trying to argue for no reason*

^beardown3231 logic

Supe and I were having a debate on a forum built to have debates. If you have a problem with that then maybe this forum isn't for you.

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

Sorry I don't bow down to Mitch every game Supe. I'm not going to sugar coat crap play. 

Theres no sugar coating.  Mullens has 6 INTs in 6 games.  He also has spent 3 years in 1 system.  He is not good. 10 has 1 TD already and should have 2.  You want to blame him for Nagys poor play call whatever

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Theres no sugar coating.  Mullens has 6 INTs in 6 games.  He also has spent 3 years in 1 system.  He is not good. 10 has 1 TD already and should have 2.  You want to blame him for Nagys poor play call whatever

Yes I'll blame him for a backwards pass when two guys were on Cohen absolutely. 

Archived