Bears Vs 49ers GDT Sunday Dec 23 3:00 CST

WindyCity

9 hours ago, topwop1 said:

This has all the makings of a letdown spot for the Bears after their last two big wins.  Expecting a close one but ultimately a Bears win.

Actually this time or is this like the time you started a post with “Yeah. No.” and ended it by saying the Rams would beat the Bears by 17?

:)

11 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Actually this time or is this like the time you started a post with “Yeah. No.” and ended it by saying the Rams would beat the Bears by 17?

:)

Haha wrong guy dude.  Go back and look at my posts before bashing me for saying something I didn't.  I was actually one of the few guys on here to say that I was confident the Bears would beat the Rams before the game, and also the Packers game.  Also, I'm one of the more optimistic posters on this board usually so don't know why you're going @ me.

I'm just speaking from a realistic stand point, that the Bears are in what is traditionally a tough spot in this coming game against SF.  Obviously the Bears are a better team and should win but that doesn't always work out the way it should.

I bet on pro sports a lot and know when to spot a trap and I don't like this game for us.  I could be wrong but just my two cents.

6 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Haha wrong guy dude.  Go back and look at my posts before bashing me for saying something I didn't.  I was actually one of the few guys on here to say that I was confident the Bears would beat the Rams before the game, and also the Packers game.  Also, I'm one of the more optimistic posters on this board usually so don't know why you're going @ me.

I'm just speaking from a realistic stand point, that the Bears are in what is traditionally a tough spot in this coming game against SF.  Obviously the Bears are a better team and should win but that doesn't always work out the way it should.

I bet on pro sports a lot and know when to spot a trap and I don't like this game for us.  I could be wrong but just my two cents.

Had you mixed up with @G08, my bad.

3 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

That was so so weird, the way it took about 10 minutes for all the anonymous sources and SI to have the full story of the fleecing

Peter King was in the draft room there weren't any anonymous sources, and Lynch reiterated again this week there were multiple teams interested in #2 but he didnt know who any of them were targeting.  He went with the Bears offer bc they didnt want to move too far back and miss out on Thomas and Foster.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Peter King was in the draft room there weren't any anonymous sources, and Lynch reiterated again this week there were multiple teams interested in #2 but he didnt know who any of them were targeting.  He went with the Bears offer bc they didnt want to move too far back and miss out on Thomas and Foster.

I still have a Rapoport tweet on my phone where he also confirmed that many teams were trying to get to 2. If I had a clue how to post photos, I would.

22 hours ago, WindyCity said:

The meatball part of me wants to put it on the 49ers for the low brow way that Lynch drove the bus over Pace after the trade in the media.

I'm always a meatball when it comes to football in any role. Nothing dirty, but I want to destroy your will to even play the game that day.  For even daring to step on same field. Unfortunately I'm not a great athlete so I didnt accomplish that as a player much, but I had my moments.

I don't care for all the talking on the field. I prefer a simple glare and a subtle smile.  You and I both know what just happened. 

For example, I love the way Hines Ward played with a smile all the time. That little stuff drives people nuts.  The chirping bird not so much.  

I remember we had a kid on our hs team at DL that decided to run his mouth at this other teams all state FB. Said he was going to destroy him, have sex with his mom all this stuff. I was on other side of defense, but i could see into backfield. Just before play started, QB audibled and FB got this big **** eating grin on his face and i knew the play.  He ran that DL over for a 80 yard touchdown.   Guy never said another word rest of year. I think he actually lost his starting position after that game come to think of it. 

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I'm always a meatball when it comes to football in any role. Nothing dirty, but I want to destroy your will to even play the game that day.  For even daring to step on same field. Unfortunately I'm not a great athlete so I didnt accomplish that as a player much, but I had my moments.

I don't care for all the talking on the field. I prefer a simple glare and a subtle smile.  You and I both know what just happened. 

For example, I love the way Hines Ward played with a smile all the time. That little stuff drives people nuts.  The chirping bird not so much.  

I remember we had a kid on our hs team at DL that decided to run his mouth at this other teams all state FB. Said he was going to destroy him, have sex with his mom all this stuff. I was on other side of defense, but i could see into backfield. Just before play started, QB audibled and FB got this big **** eating grin on his face and i knew the play.  He ran that DL over for a 80 yard touchdown.   Guy never said another word rest of year. I think he actually lost his starting position after that game come to think of it. 

Larry Ellison has a quote for you

,"it's not enough for me to win; everyone else has to lose too"

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Larry Ellison has a quote for you

,"it's not enough for me to win; everyone else has to lose too"

You just want opponents to know in their hearts they have no chance. You don't want them to believe even for a minute they can win

Because if they believe they are going to lose they have already lost.  

Archived