Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Nah, nah, nah, you're not backing out of this one.  You're a POS.  Mentioning his name?  What is he, Voldemort?  Does mentioning his name mean I'm culpable for what he did?  No, I mentioned his name and I made a self-deprecating joke about getting recognized by two players I don't like, one that I loathe and is a POS that completely ruined me since I used to love him. 

You just insinuated that I drugged women.  You're not backing out of that by suggesting I'm somehow culpable for his behavior by mentioning his name or bringing up an encounter I had with him in 2005. 

You've officially gone from obnoxious person I disagree with to somebody who is literally a POS. 

I can handle a lot here, God knows I can handle a lot of grief here, and I can brush a lot of things off, but being accused of drugging women?  Nope, can't do that.  I hope you get banned and have to resort to some Walmart level forum. 

Survey says, "who gives a **** what you say or think, because you're an a-hole!" 

Just now, hitnhope said:

drama much?   Is this a quilting bee?

I get that I probably shouldn't be getting so upset about it, especially considering the source, but it was a really sick joke.  You'd be okay with somebody joking about you drugging women?  Would you be okay with that? 

Just now, hitnhope said:

Dom Capers was terrible the last few years.  You know that as well. 

The Packers wasted the last 7 years and an endless number of draft picks due to his incompetence.  

I know Pettine is better than Capers.  Doesn't mean we can't do better yet.  I don't want Pettine gone, I don't want him retained, I'm pretty neutral on him, just pointing out some bad stuff. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I get that I probably shouldn't be getting so upset about it, especially considering the source, but it was a really sick joke.  You'd be okay with somebody joking about you drugging women?  Would you be okay with that? 

This is the internet. Don't take it so seriously. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I wouldn't be acting like a high school girl over the comment.  FFS you give plenty on this forum, its time you learn how to take a little bit.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

On a one-off joke? I would have probably taken it further across the line.  Nobody in here thinks you did that, nobody.

Archived