Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

Honestly what a pathetic way to go out for the Titans at home no less. Offseason need to figure out a way to beat the damn Luck led Colts team. I think honestly need to load up on pass rushers if nothing else as pass rush is pathetic without Casey 

Just now, titans0021 said:

I’m happy the fans are booing. Want to beg for everyone to come out. To create an environment. And you come out like this. Explains why you didn’t risk Marcus. No way he’s the difference when the defense can’t even put up a fight.

people always come up with a laundry list of excuses about our attendance. nashville isn't a football town, whatever. nope. this is why.

Just now, titans0021 said:

I guess I was wrong to blame Pees illness for the defensive playcalling in the first game was wrong. Identical gameplan.

They’re keeping us off balance, we can’t stop the run nor rush the passer & our secondary is trash. Best CB is hurt. Adoree is useless in zone, Malcolm Butler can’t cover a twin size bed wit a king size sheet & we play so much zone that we can’t put Byard in position to roam. Austin Johnson is trash DaQuan trash 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

there are a lot of nfl teams in places that aren't football towns. if you prove you're worth seeing, people will come. this team is not worth seeing.

Third straight year above .500, a lot better than most NFL franchises lately. Obviously this game is a joke, but players shouldn’t have to beg fans to show up for essentially a playoff game. Though once they did, I hoped they’d at least show some pride.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

there are a lot of nfl teams in places that aren't football towns. if you prove you're worth seeing, people will come. this team is not worth seeing.

I get it that we're sick of being mediocre, but at least this team is here. 9 wins back to back is not something to sneeze at. that's worth seeing. 

Archived