Anyone Ever Get Down When Summer Ends?

MIKEWISNER

Anyone else think that get down ment to have a party. Like having a end of summer party. I get down in jan. Jusy awful weather and nothing to do. To cold to even be outside to let the dog out for longer then a few minutes. Hunting seasons are gone and not coming back for a long time. No more fishing no more fun.

On 8/27/2017 at 6:13 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I hate hot weather, but I can do cold really well. You can always add more layers, and I love how really bad weather keeps everyone else at home. Love late night walks when it starts to hit the low 30s, just above freezing is perfect.  On my lunch break I'll just go sit on a  park bench and freeze my arse off, can't get enough. 

I'm the same. I hate the heat, but I love cold. We get up around 110 here in the Summer, and fairly regularly get down to the teens in Winter, and I much prefer the cold. We usually don't get a lot of snow, but we do get wind, which I hate. 

We went on an Alaskan cruise about 5 years ago, and when we were in Glacier Bay it was so comfortable for me that I went out onto our balcony in just a hoodie and jeans (everyone else had on at least 3 layers) and took a nap. It was 24 degrees lol. 

15 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

We went on an Alaskan cruise about 5 years ago, and when we were in Glacier Bay it was so comfortable for me that I went out onto our balcony in just a hoodie and jeans (everyone else had on at least 3 layers) and took a nap. It was 24 degrees lol. 

You're my spirit animal. 

Sounds just like me. Just a hoodie is fine until it hits the teens. unless it's particularly windy.

16 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You're my spirit animal. 

Sounds just like me. Just a hoodie is fine until it hits the teens. unless it's particularly windy.

Yeah I hate cold wind too, but I almost never wear a big jacket. In the Winter I'm usually in a hoodie, and when I shave my head sometimes I'll wear a beanie too. 

When I started with this company I was a meter reader (electric meters, not the kind that everyone hates lol) and I was walking pretty much all day most days. In 4 years of that job I never once wore long pants, even in the snow. I'd have my hoodie on under my work shirt, and shorts on, and would get some pretty strange looks haha.

Archived