Anyone Ever Get Down When Summer Ends?

MIKEWISNER

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I love the fall, so no. But I'm usually in a down mood late winter early spring before everything turns green again.

Same, love the fall.  I usually can't wait until September when we get to about mid-July, and it has nothing to do with football.  I generally take more time off work in Sept, spend more time outside, etc.  

I get the down feeling too. I love summer because I wear shorts and t-shirts/tanks all day everyday except at work. I hate winter because I hate layering. I don't mind fall/spring but winter blows. I usually keep wearing shorts as much as I can until the weather won't let me. I love hanging out at the pool/beach. I love hanging out in my backyard chillin. When winter comes I get lazy because it gets too cold to want to go out and do stuff. Summer keeps me very active. I keep trying to convince my wife we should move somewhere warmer and also cheaper but she won't budge yet.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I love the fall, so no. But I'm usually in a down mood late winter early spring before everything turns green again.

Possible vitamin d deficiency. I have it and take vitamin d pills for it cause my levels are apparently super low

Tbh I think its just a fear of getting old.  Like in the spring you're all excited, whole summer ahead of you, lots of stuff you're going to do and then before you know it its September and its getting cold again and you're like god damnit I'm gonna be old soon and then Ill die. 

42 minutes ago, MIKEWISNER said:

Why's that?

Why do I hate hot weather?   

I hate any extreme temperatures, hot or cold.     I know 75 degrees isnt exactly "extreme", but anything over 75 is usually when I start to get uncomfortable.   

My ideal temperature year round would be in the 50-70 range.   Dont get me wrong....if I go on vacation or something, it doesnt bother me as much....but as an adult in Pennsylvania, the heat is usually nothing more than a nuisance.

12 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Why do I hate hot weather?   

I hate any extreme temperatures, hot or cold.     I know 75 degrees isnt exactly "extreme", but anything over 75 is usually when I start to get uncomfortable.   

My ideal temperature year round would be in the 50-70 range.   Dont get me wrong....if I go on vacation or something, it doesnt bother me as much....but as an adult in Pennsylvania, the heat is usually nothing more than a nuisance.

I hate hot weather, but I can do cold really well. You can always add more layers, and I love how really bad weather keeps everyone else at home. Love late night walks when it starts to hit the low 30s, just above freezing is perfect.  On my lunch break I'll just go sit on a  park bench and freeze my arse off, can't get enough. 

Archived