CFB Playoffs | Orange Bowl | #4 Oklahoma vs #1 Alabama

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this semifinal playoff game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this semifinal playoff game?

1 minute ago, Classic said:

Hopefully Jay is still around by then. Developed Kirk pretty well but I hearing from the reports, Synder is cleaning house this off-season.

You must be hearing different things from me.  He just cleared out the business operations side, nothing on the football side.  There was a power struggle between Brian Lafemina, who Snyder spent over a year trying to bring into the organization, and Bruce Allen, and Bruce Allen won.  And many expect that Jay Gruden keeping the team in contention despite the numerous injuries (besides the Smith and McCoy injuries, we are down to essentially 8th string guards.).  I'm not a Gruden fan, but as long as Snyder refuses to let competent people run his team, it won't matter. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Before the end of the first quarter, they didn't.  But now, yes, they deserve the be here. 

The question is.......has Alabama lost focus, or has Oklahoma made the necessary adjustments.  

Imo they earned their shot after playing UGA so close. Making this competitive is praise worthy in itself.

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Before the end of the first quarter, they didn't.  But now, yes, they deserve the be here. 

The question is.......has Alabama lost focus, or has Oklahoma made the necessary adjustments.  

They're still two scores down, don't get too carried away just yet. Teams with big leads taking their foot off the gas is a universal across all team sports. 

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

They're still two scores down, don't get too carried away just yet. Teams with big leads taking their foot off the gas is a universal across team sports. 

So.... explain why Notre Dame didn’t score a TD today.

Archived