Week Whatever Game Day Commiseration Destination: Packers Versus Lions

MacReady

I was honestly being serious. As a fan how can you cheer to lose? As a player how can you play bad knowing other GMs and scouts are watching?

On a side note, I’ve heard the announcers make multiple mistakes already today. I heard a coach last week make a glaring mistake in a conference and not to mention what Skip Bayless said the other week. Do you ever wonder if it’s all a sham? That these guys really don’t know anything and the few that do (like Tom Brady and Belichick and Nick Saban) dominate because they are the few that aren’t idiots just collecting a paycheck? All professions have the idiots who are just coasting by...why should the NFL be any different?

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

I was honestly being serious. As a fan how can you cheer to lose? As a player how can you play bad knowing other GMs and scouts are watching?

On a side note, I’ve heard the announcers make multiple mistakes already today. I heard a coach last week make a glaring mistake in a conference and not to mention what Skip Bayless said the other week. Do you ever wonder if it’s all a sham? That these guys really don’t know anything and the few that do (like Tom Brady and Belichick and Nick Saban) dominate because they are the few that aren’t idiots just collecting a paycheck? All professions have the idiots who are just coasting by...why should the NFL be any different?

The fact you make it sound like you're a corrupt piece of **** that deserves to be hated if you want to lose to benefit draft assets is pretty ******* stupid

And no lol. Are you on shrooms?

Herman:

I really like Mike Pettine but I’m closer and closer to believing that the more people you can purge from this organization, the better. Burn it down.

Wasn’t complete but that was a plus play by Kizer. Escape the pocket and throw a dime 50/50 ball that unfortunately MVS couldn’t come down with.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Herman:

I really like Mike Pettine but I’m closer and closer to believing that the more people you can purge from this organization, the better. Burn it down.

If the new coach likes him, I don't see the reason. He's not an issue, at all.

2 minutes ago, Siv said:

Maybe we can come out with a little fire in the second half. Finish the season on somewhat less of a pathetic note. Feeling a MVS 70 yarder. 

I want Boyle mania. Kizer needs to get barely hurt so he has to go out

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Does everybody respect Aaron for playing now?

Playing him today did nothing to change narrative that he runs the show. Rodgers having pride and wanting to play for his team mates is good, but the higher ups should have been the ones to tell him no. Just nothing about it makes any damn sense.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Talk about tanking... Look at what the Lions are doing to themselves.

They were 5th overall going into this game. 

They're potentially dropping down to 10th overall. 

Coach and GM are simpletons

Archived