Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

In all seriousness, the addition on the BDL group into the forum has made these games better.

The BDL group saved my *** countless times in this game, when they could have easily cut me very early on.

The game was one Utley monster melee away (Predator???) from this being a very different final 3 :)

My lazy gameplan was simply to ride BDL into very close to the end and then swerve last minute.

I thought Utley beating BCB in a battlebots type game would be a given 

Means BcB is the MVP right 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

we love you too

I mean - ya'll have done nothing for me. Why would I support you guys here?
Your guys' survivalbility and my general bad-assery would make a great pairing. Mainly because of me, but you get the point.

@TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Ragnarok...

So there is no confusion...

From now until 2 PM - You CANNOT go an hour without posting a picture of a hand.  So if you posted at 9:40, you'd have to post again by 10:40.  If an hour goes by without you having posted a picture of an unused hand, you are out.  From now until 2 PM, you have to post at least once within each hour. 

Ragnarok and BCB have until 10:40 to post.  Then, as soon as they post, they have to post again within an hour of that post and so on. 

Starting at 2 PM - You CANNOT go half an hour without posting a picture of a hand.  If you post at 2:01 PM, then post again at 2:32 PM, you are OUT. 

It is NOT like this:  Post at 9:40, wait until 10:40 and then post again. 

Once you make your first post, you have an HOUR to post again. 

So pay attention to the time limits. 

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Ragnarok...

So there is no confusion...

From now until 2 PM - You CANNOT go an hour without posting a picture of a hand.  So if you posted at 9:40, you'd have to post again by 10:40.  If an hour goes by without you having posted a picture of an unused hand, you are out.  From now until 2 PM, you have to post at least once within each hour. 

Ragnarok and BCB have until 10:40 to post.  Then, as soon as they post, they have to post again within an hour of that post and so on. 

Starting at 2 PM - You CANNOT go half an hour without posting a picture of a hand.  If you post at 2:01 PM, then post again at 2:32 PM, you are OUT. 

It is NOT like this:  Post at 9:40, wait until 10:40 and then post again. 

Once you make your first post, you have an HOUR to post again. 

So pay attention to the time limits. 

I'm assuming I posted my hand while you made this long post? 

Archived