Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<leaving the thread for real now, and will be back when its time for jury questions>

Make sure to pop in once in a while to remind everyone that you won't forget their betrayals. It's what I do every game now.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

yep. only 3 left in the game.

fin is prescient.

all of u must've been dipped in dum as **** sauce at birth. bunch of pigeon-headed drones playing this. hope yall are really bout it when BB rolls around 

except for mission and tyty, this doesn't apply to them 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

As a side note, we would happily welcome any of y'all to come be co-owners in BDL.  As we get into draft season, basically you'd just find an owner and debate which prospects y'all like and don't like.  

I don't want to be lumped in with your crowd in future Survivor or Big Brother games, so I decline the invitation. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You were the doofus who didn't listen to me when I told you Whicker was lying to you in BB last year, weren't you?  How'd that work out for you? 

I lost by one vote and stood by my decision then as I do now.

Plus, Whicker is a BDL owner.

In all seriousness, the addition on the BDL group into the forum has made these games better.

The BDL group saved my *** countless times in this game, when they could have easily cut me very early on.

The game was one Utley monster melee away (Predator???) from this being a very different final 3 :)

My lazy gameplan was simply to ride BDL into very close to the end and then swerve last minute.

I thought Utley beating BCB in a battlebots type game would be a given 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

In all seriousness, the addition on the BDL group into the forum has made these games better.

The BDL group saved my *** countless times in this game, when they could have easily cut me very early on.

The game was one Utley monster melee away (Predator???) from this being a very different final 3 :)

My lazy gameplan was simply to ride BDL into very close to the end and then swerve last minute.

Well that's what you get for underestimating me 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I disagree. The BDL cult has been an atrocious addition. To hell with 'em!

Archived