Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

based on what bcb said, its probably ted then.

ted probably calculated all the possibilites, figured out each of our best moves, and then picked the optimal strategy to counter that

Strategy was simple. Go the middle quickly, attack the borders of my quarter but don't go too far into ennemy territory (which was Rags mistake), hope 2 people take each other out, and then retreat to my territory.

Obviously a bit a luck was needed too.

Hands On

The winner of this Immunity Challenge chooses which other player goes with them to the final two and which will be the final member of the jury.  It is a challenge of who wants it the most.  

Players will have to post a picture of a hand (has to feature at least one human hand).  If the picture has already been used, that player is eliminated.  If the picture does not show up as a hand, that player is eliminated (no exceptions).  If any of myself, Hockey or Flux sees it show up as a question mark or a bad link or whatever, you’re out.  

The challenge will start immediately after I read the votes.  

Each player will have to post an image once within ONE HOUR.  That means you have to post an image of a hand within one hour of me tagging you in the challenge.  This hour deadline between posts will last until 2 PM CST Friday.  

Starting at 2 PM CST Friday, you have half an hour.  That means each new hand post has to take place within a half an hour from the previous post.  This part lasts until 6 PM CST.  

At 6 PM CST Friday, time limit is reduced to 15 minutes.  

At 10 PM CST Friday, time limit is reduced to 5 minutes.  

At midnight CST Friday/Saturday, time limit is reduced to 1 minute.  

This game will have to be monitored by the Controversy Committee as well as other players and the Jury as I will be at work for the majority of it.  

The challenge description should be obvious.  

After I post the challenge officially, you have one hour to post a picture of a hand.  Then you have one hour to post another and so on until the time limit changes at 2 PM CST tomorrow, then again at 6 PM, then again at 10 PM. 

There will be no exceptions nor changes nor delays to this challenge.  If you've got a time constraint, that's too bad.  This was the planned final challenge since the beginning. 

Also, I don't anticipate this to happen, but as we're in the Final 4 and a missed vote deadline could drastically effect another player's chances, @TedLavie cannot miss the vote deadline or else, in spite of his Immunity Win, he receives four penalty votes and is himself voted out. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hands On

The winner of this Immunity Challenge chooses which other player goes with them to the final two and which will be the final member of the jury.  It is a challenge of who wants it the most.  

Players will have to post a picture of a hand (has to feature at least one human hand).  If the picture has already been used, that player is eliminated.  If the picture does not show up as a hand, that player is eliminated (no exceptions).  If any of myself, Hockey or Flux sees it show up as a question mark or a bad link or whatever, you’re out.  

The challenge will start immediately after I read the votes.  

Each player will have to post an image once within ONE HOUR.  That means you have to post an image of a hand within one hour of me tagging you in the challenge.  This hour deadline between posts will last until 2 PM CST Friday.  

Starting at 2 PM CST Friday, you have half an hour.  That means each new hand post has to take place within a half an hour from the previous post.  This part lasts until 6 PM CST.  

At 6 PM CST Friday, time limit is reduced to 15 minutes.  

At 10 PM CST Friday, time limit is reduced to 5 minutes.  

At midnight CST Friday/Saturday, time limit is reduced to 1 minute.  

This game will have to be monitored by the Controversy Committee as well as other players and the Jury as I will be at work for the majority of it.  

The challenge description should be obvious.  

After I post the challenge officially, you have one hour to post a picture of a hand.  Then you have one hour to post another and so on until the time limit changes at 2 PM CST tomorrow, then again at 6 PM, then again at 10 PM. 

There will be no exceptions nor changes nor delays to this challenge.  If you've got a time constraint, that's too bad.  This was the planned final challenge since the beginning. 

on valentines day, jeff?

lYwjg.jpg

Archived