Around the NFL - Playoffs Baby

Texas_OutLaw7

9 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

The more the eagles win the more the it grinds on Jerry's ego.

I don't disagree but how much does it grind?  Would Jerry be willing to blow up the staff in an effort to progress, or will he be happy with same old same old?

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

I don’t really get all the energy spent on Jerry Jones. We all agree that’s he’s less of a factor.. so why waste your energy on that? I honestly don’t even think he’s an issue at this point.

I think as long as he chooses to stand in front of the camera that's an indication his incompetent hands are still in the mix to degree. They would just seem to go hand in hand.

34 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

is this a serious question??

It is serious.  Jerry is loyal which is good and bad.  The argument can be made that if Jerry commits long term to Garrett you know what you're going to get.  Nine year sample size and we haven't got past the divisional round.  What's the old saying doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

It is serious.  Jerry is loyal which is good and bad.  The argument can be made that if Jerry commits long term to Garrett you know what you're going to get.  Nine year sample size and we haven't got past the divisional round.  What's the old saying doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

Jerry should know best. I mean after all these years he still hasnt fired his GM.

Archived