HIDE YOUR HORSES; GREASE UP YOUR POLES! The Underdogs are Back! Eagles vs Bears WC GDT

EaglesPeteC

I was watching a video from Good morning football and Kyle Brandt said he thinks the Bears starters are overall better than the Eagles. It struck me, because I did not necessarily feel the same way. So I decided to put them next to each other. I've used an extra flex position and used the nickel instead of the 7th player in the front seven. 

Offense: 6 PHI - 3 CHI - 3  TIE

Defense: 2 PHI - 8 CHI - 1 TIE

Overall: 8 PHI - 11 CHI - 4 TIE 

With our depleted secondary it seems I end up agreeing with Kyle, but the two teams are very close in terms of talent. 

__

QB: Foles vs Trubisky - tie (Well, if I had the chance to select my quarterback, I wouldn't be sure which one I would go with to be honest.)

RB: Adams vs Howard CHI

WR: Jeffery vs Robinson  PHI

WR: Agholor vs Gabriel PHI

WR: Tate vs Miller - tie (I think Tate is the better player overall, but he did not find his rythm yet and Miller proved to be an efficient red zone player.)

TE: Ertz vs Burton PHI

FLEX & RS: Cohen vs Sproles CHI

LT: Peters vs Leno TIE (if not for the injuries and some drop in form, i would have taken Peters.)

LG Wis/Seumalo vs Daniels CHI

C: Kelce vs Whitehair PHI

RG: Brooks vs Long PHI

RT: Johnson vs Massie PHI

__

EDGE: Graham vs Mack CHI

EDGE: Bennett vs Floyd PHI

DI: Cox vs Hicks PHI

DI: Jernigan vs Goldman CHI

ILB/MLB: Hicks vs Smith CHI

ILB/SLB: Bradham vs Trevathan TIE (Guys are on par, would go with Bradham because he is an Eagle, but obejctively they are close to each other.)

CB: Douglas vs Fuller CHI

CB: Maddox vs Amukamara CHI

S: Jenkins vs Jackson CHI

S: Graham vs Amos CHI

NB: LeBlanc vs McManis CHI

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@furti

I appreciate your effort. 

If you break it down to pass offense/defense and run offense/defense... I think the bears win all 4. Maybe not pass offense.. but the rest.

This game shouldnt be close. But football is weird and you could shock the world.

lol “the game shouldn’t be close”

huh?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Your team is not as good as their team. They should mop the floor with you. But who knows? Football is a wicked beast.

Just going off offensive and defensive production from both teams this year, even though a lot changes in the course of the year, adjusted the score estimates 24-20 bears. 

Bears played a last place schedule this year, have maybe 2 good wins and are playing the returning SB champs while getting their first taste, particularly Trubisky, of the playoffs. 

It’s going to be close. 

Archived