2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

16 minutes ago, xenajets said:

So Gronk has retired....start of the big retirements from the Evil Empire over the next couple of years hopefully. 

Yeah, let's hope Brady and Belicheck have similar relationship as Beerus and Supreme Kai in Dragon Ball Super.

1 minute ago, JetsFan15 said:

Yes that cheating system he has is very useful.

Whatever he is doing, he's getting away with it. Since 1990, we've had 11 seasons with above .500 record. He's at 18 straight years of winning seasons right now. Brady could retire right now, I still wouldn't be happy until Bill retires. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Whatever he is doing, he's getting away with it. Since 1990, we've had 11 seasons with above .500 record. He's at 18 straight years of winning seasons right now. Brady could retire right now, I still wouldn't be happy until Bill retires. 

He did go 11-5 with Matt friggan Cassell at QB.  That is why i think Brady is a great QB, but people need to pump the breaks on best ever.  Every QB that has had a chance has looked good in that system.

• Like 1

Just now, rampantjet said:

He did go 11-5 with Matt friggan Cassell at QB.  That is why i think Brady is a great QB, but people need to pump the breaks on best ever.  Every QB that has had a chance has looked good in that system.

Agree 100%. He's not the problem, it has always been Bill. He's the one putting these no-name WR's and RB's in position to win. I hate even talking about this because I think of how many years we've folded in the division. 

• Like 1