2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

4 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

If we offered 12M for Paradis it would've been easy. We gotta spend the cash somewhere and no way he turns down a 30% raise. Were gonna end up going into the draft with 50M in the bank. 

You don't know that for sure though. The guy grew up in Idaho in a town with a population of 800 people. That to Denver to NJ/NY is a huge step in a different direction and he honestly might not care how much money it was if it meant living in a certain place with a certain lifestyle, especially since his wife and kids will be moving as well. 

wanted this one more than bell

build up a great oline and great things will follow

when he had a great o-line, a guy like Shonn Greene looked like a star running behind it

Osemele and Paradis would of been a really good two piece added

1 minute ago, mattmanz91 said:

You don't know that for sure though. The guy grew up in Idaho in a town with a population of 800 people. That to Denver to NJ/NY is a huge step in a different direction and he honestly might not care how much money it was if it meant living in a certain place with a certain lifestyle, especially since his wife and kids will be moving as well. 

It's not like he has to live in Manhattan. There's tons of super nice and quiet suburbs in NJ for him to build a castle with his money. Jersey literally has it all from city life, shore houses, quiet suburbs, and isolated rural living where you can heard cows and train horses.

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

It's not like he has to live in Manhattan. There's tons of super nice and quiet suburbs in NJ for him to build a castle with his money. Jersey literally has it all from city life, shore houses, quiet suburbs, and isolated rural living where you can heard cows and train horses.

I agree. All this tells me is that maybe we werent as in on him as we thought. Technically he isnt even cleared to play yet.

Macc is offering the money and targeting the right players this offseason. I think the problem is how bad we've looked and hired a coach that isn't a hot name. Outside of Darnold & Adams, there isn't anything to be excited about for this team. 

Need to make sure Mosely sign so we can trade Lee and gain another pick. We're going to need all the picks we can get. Still have 2 more waves of free agency. So I'm not too worried, but we'll see. 

Archived