2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, rickyt31 said:

Lee isn't tough enough to set the edge and we're not paying someone nearly $100M to play a different position. 

Mosley hasn’t signed anything yet. The way this offseason is going... don’t be surprised to see him flip his decision either

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Mosley hasn’t signed anything yet. The way this offseason is going... don’t be surprised to see him flip his decision either

lol Bruh, don't do this to me. I'm trying to stay positive and care. 

6 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

How is this Macc’s fault? A lot of players have reservations coming to the Jets. We haven’t won and without taking visits, players don’t really know what jersey is all about. 

Maybe because he’s as lifeless as a 90 year olds ****. He’s a joke who shouldn’t be running a team. He’s not relatable to these players because he’s as dead as a doornail. 

Just now, Bianconero said:

What more can you do? Lmao how dumb

He has 5 years to turn us into a franchise that teams want to go to

Look at the Nets and what they’ve accomplished in 3 years. 

We hage $100M for a second year in a row. That tells you everything

How is offering the most money and not landing a player not the best you can do.

How is that dumb.  Guess Mac should hire a squad to kidnap players families until they sign.  Maybe that will do it.

Just now, rickyt31 said:

lol Bruh, don't do this to me. I'm trying to stay positive and care. 

After all he (not Barr) was wanting to stay with his current team and willing to take less). Might have just chose the Hets Bc it seemed we were aggressive. But Barr changing, Paradis gone and Bell likely elsewhere... what he signed up for has changed.

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Seeing there could of been a medical snag with Paradis. Might explain the lower numbers too 

This has to be the only explanation. He was in NY. I’m guessing our doctors didn’t like what they saw.

Macc should have pivoted and gone after Morse. 

This offseason has turned. I’ll wait to judge it in totatality. Callahan and Bell will make things better.

Just now, xenajets said:

Maybe because he’s as lifeless as a 90 year olds ****. He’s a joke who shouldn’t be running a team. He’s not relatable to these players because he’s as dead as a doornail. 

Idk about all that. He absolutely can’t draft and seems to have no vision or idea how to build a football team though. 

The Jets are a pariah franchise unfortunately. There’s so little talent on the team, they’ve been bad for a decade now and have bad owners. There’s nothing attractive about playing for the Jets

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

Idk about all that. He absolutely can’t draft and seems to have no vision or idea how to build a football team though. 

The Jets are a pariah franchise unfortunately. There’s so little talent on the team, they’ve been bad for a decade now and have bad owners. There’s nothing attractive about playing for the Jets

Yup. We used to blame it on no QB. But we “maybe” have one now. And still no one wants to sign. Chicago and trubisky has no trouble last offseason.

Archived