2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

19 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Daniel Jeremiah (Jere) has Hockerson ahead of Oliver at 4.  umm.  Is that acceptable to think about Hockerson for Jets?  Since he is an offensive prospect.

Raiders' surprise could be Devin Bush Jr.  Gruden would love to have a similar defense as his time in Tampa.  Bush fits right there and he is top 10 prospect.

Zero chance they take Bush over White 

11 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

No. If we took a TE in the 1st and drive all the way to 1 Jets drive and lay the smack down on Macc/Gase and co.

Put some money in Ally just in case if Gase managed to get 2k receiving yards and 20 tds out of TE tandem annually.

Not sure how I missed this article. But nice article from PFF on Brian Burns. Highlights some of the things I sort of assumed about his character. Based on how technical he looks on film, I assumed he was coachable and always working on his craft. Seems like that was actually the case. 

I think he’s going to be a special pass rusher. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-brian-burns-is-so-much-more-than-an-explosive-athletic-freak-hes-a-technician-committed-to-improving

Edited by SDotNova

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

Not sure how I missed this article. But nice article from PFF on Brian Burns. Highlights some of the things I sort of assumed about his character. Based on how technical he looks on film, I assumed he was coachable and always working on his craft. Seems like that was actually the case. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-brian-burns-is-so-much-more-than-an-explosive-athletic-freak-hes-a-technician-committed-to-improving

He is definitely no Mingo.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

That is damnest thing to think about. lol.  

You're suggesting it lol. I think we're all a bit too optimistic on the trade front, I think we have a hard time getting the compensation we want and stay put and take BPA which I think will be Quinnen.

Growing buzz that Rosen will be traded by the time the #3 pick rolls around per Joel Klatt.

Not sure if this is good or bad for our trade possibilities. Seems like the league is expecting a bunch of dominoes to fall at or around our pick. Gonna be an interesting night.

One scenario that sort of just came to me that I would be cool with is a trade back with WAS (15th, 46th, 2020 1st). Then eye that Detroit pick for a guy who you like but not at 3. But someone you doubt would fall to 15. So trade 68th and 105th picks to move up with Detroit. Say if an Ed Oliver is there. 

Edited by SDotNova