• Michael Crabtree
    • Bruce Irvin
    • Gabe Jackson
    • Karl Joseph
    • Marquette King
    • Marshawn Lynch
    • Keleche Osemele
    • Donald Penn

Going Lynch this round.  I understand RaidersAreOne's opinion but I think TE L. Smith (and the other TEs) will help keep DC upright and the running game going strong.  I think M. Newhouse will do alright at LT as well.  My reasoning is due to last years running game when L. Murray went down, it was pretty bad.  Plus M. Lynch can/may have a huge impact on games if he is anything like he was before, which I believe he is after seeing him run against the Rams.  The guy looks motivated.  

I think Bruce Irvin is close behind.  I mean if we lose him then our defense really becomes K. Mack and a bunch of mediocre/crappy players.  I think losing only one player on the line or losing one WR is much easier to fix than losing M. Lynch or B. Irvin.

I really think we are underrating B. Irvin here.  Guy had 7 sacks (Whole team had 25, K. Mack had 11), plus he had 6 FF.  I know I said it already but I really think we aren't giving B. Irvin the credit he deserves or M. Lynch the recognition he deserves regarding the type of impact he can have on our teams success this season.  IMO our season goes to crap without them, more so than if we were to lose a single OL or WR.  We have much better depth at OL and WR compared to RB and LB.  

Archived