Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Dome said:

That would still mean a single player would have to just hope town mislynches 4 days in a row, because he can't influence a lynch with just one player nor could he use any kind of wifom with teammates. 

11:1 - 2

9:1 - 3

6:1 - 2

4:1 - 3

1:1

Seems incredibly swingy. IDK if I buy that malf would want that, but i guess it's possible.

Maybe 10-2 or 10-1-1 

Based on the story, if there is more then 1 scum I'd lean towards the 10-1-1

I'm not sure what to think about the Orca situation. It wouldn't have crossed my mind if you all hadn't said something. I must have missed any previous game's with a revive. I've thought about implementing a role like that into one of my games, but I have a hard time imagining how that would play out.

As far as I'm concerned, Orca is dead. If he comes back, we lynch him.

I personally think you all are reading into the writeups a bit too much. I don't want to say there's nothing useful in there, but I see it as a distraction. At least from the games that I ran, the writeups were just as a flavor to deviate from "X was found dead." In the Wire mafia I specifically told everyone that the writeups contained no mechanical hints and people still tried to decipher their meaning.

Find scum, vote scum. Decipher mechanics through player actions.

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I reread some of yesterday's posts and now believe this is not squire's typical scum game (one that I think I have a dead set read on).  

Rereading I have come to also now believe that swag may in fact be telling the truth (or at least some of it).  His posts towards the end of night felt more like town then his posts at the beginning of the game 

I disagree. This still feels like Squire's scum game. When scum he comes in with a lot of somewhat tangential questions/observations and he's doing the same here. What makes you feel otherwise?

I think Swag is very likely telling the truth about his role.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes I do think it started 11-1.  Maybe a double arrest on even nights with roles/alignments hidden.  The hidden roles/alignments are a huge benefit to scum. 

I think Malf said this would be a quick simple game and that's what I think it is. Could I be wrong, yeah.  

The alignments were revealed though?

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I disagree. This still feels like Squire's scum game. When scum he comes in with a lot of somewhat tangential questions/observations and he's doing the same here. What makes you feel otherwise?

I think Swag is very likely telling the truth about his role.

Agreed

I am going to be busy at work with a full schedule of patients past nightfall.  I know for some that will come across as scummy, but there is not anything I can do about it.

Based on the movie and some things in thread, I think we started with 2-3 scum (probably 2) and 1 indy (role in the movie that was not injured during the final shootout and made off with the diamonds).  So 9:2:1 seems plausible.  8:3:1 could be possible if Orca were to come back and essentially mean that an additional NK/lynch would be needed to remove a player.

Malfatron noted he would be sending individualized PM, that has me thinking that some of the roles may be intertwined in ways that are not immediately evident.  Could be that anyone "subdued" at night would remain possibly alive until a specific player is either lynched or NK (removed/subdued, etc).  Dome and Swag gave me this from the beginning, I thought they were the scum, but that has shifted and now I feel it is more they are connected by things in their PM, they just are not aware of that connection.

My current top list of scum  gopher, Naz, ET, touch

Archived