Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm depressed, upset, hopeless.

This came out wrong. I'm depressed, upset, hopeless about the Texans.

I'm peachy keen outside of that. But, will be really busy at work.

I actually don’t know that I think ET was scum beforehand, though.  Just no game is complete without killing bcb.  But seriously, I don’t have any meta, but I wasn’t hearing alarm bells when I read ET’s posts.

We might be getting shanghaied today.  Squire is gone, so any last second chance to forestall a mislynch is removed.  But if we adopt that approach, gopher has zero incentive to show up, and really anyone else thereafter too.

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am going to be busy at work with a full schedule of patients past nightfall.  I know for some that will come across as scummy, but there is not anything I can do about it.

Based on the movie and some things in thread, I think we started with 2-3 scum (probably 2) and 1 indy (role in the movie that was not injured during the final shootout and made off with the diamonds).  So 9:2:1 seems plausible.  8:3:1 could be possible if Orca were to come back and essentially mean that an additional NK/lynch would be needed to remove a player.

Malfatron noted he would be sending individualized PM, that has me thinking that some of the roles may be intertwined in ways that are not immediately evident.  Could be that anyone "subdued" at night would remain possibly alive until a specific player is either lynched or NK (removed/subdued, etc).  Dome and Swag gave me this from the beginning, I thought they were the scum, but that has shifted and now I feel it is more they are connected by things in their PM, they just are not aware of that connection.

My current top list of scum  gopher, Naz, ET, touch

This is a scummy post IMO. Not the activity excuse, but the discussion of mechanics (kind of an easy way to keep yourself involved) and a tacked on scum list with no real reasoning.

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think orcas was 

He was killed. So I'd imagine, at the very least, he wasn't a scum role. Unless it is 10-1-1 and there was a cross-kill, but then that's not really a helpful mechanic to mafia.

9 hours ago, James said:

So you're thinking one cop and one rat? If that's what it is I'd lean 10-2, whats would the 3rd party be?

Yeah that is kinda what I'm thinking.  The rat probably has an invest type role and the cop probably has a strongman "arrest" or something like that. I dont think there is a 3rd party but if there is, what squire posted about a guy making it out alive and keeping the diamonds makes sense as an other 

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

I disagree. This still feels like Squire's scum game. When scum he comes in with a lot of somewhat tangential questions/observations and he's doing the same here. What makes you feel otherwise?

I think Swag is very likely telling the truth about his role.

He keeps making his scum posts like the one below but they are not in his general scum form.  It gives me some pause about whether he is scum 

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

The alignments were revealed though?

They were hinted at, but not revealed 

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think orcas was 

It was hinted at imo 

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am going to be busy at work with a full schedule of patients past nightfall.  I know for some that will come across as scummy, but there is not anything I can do about it.

Based on the movie and some things in thread, I think we started with 2-3 scum (probably 2) and 1 indy (role in the movie that was not injured during the final shootout and made off with the diamonds).  So 9:2:1 seems plausible.  8:3:1 could be possible if Orca were to come back and essentially mean that an additional NK/lynch would be needed to remove a player.

Malfatron noted he would be sending individualized PM, that has me thinking that some of the roles may be intertwined in ways that are not immediately evident.  Could be that anyone "subdued" at night would remain possibly alive until a specific player is either lynched or NK (removed/subdued, etc).  Dome and Swag gave me this from the beginning, I thought they were the scum, but that has shifted and now I feel it is more they are connected by things in their PM, they just are not aware of that connection.

My current top list of scum  gopher, Naz, ET, touch

I know your gonna have a few minutes today....

Why specifically those 4? 

On 1/6/2019 at 11:45 AM, Malfatron said:

The crew were racking their brains in the warehouse, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Should we just get out of here?" one said

Just then, the all received the same text on the disposable phones they were given for this job.

The text was from Joe Capp, the crime boss. The guy who set this job up.

The text read "What the hell is going on down there? I heard from my sources inside the police station that Mr. Grey was arrested. They are shaking him down right now!"

The crew slowly looked at each other and their suspicions were confirmed.

They werent going to leave this warehouse until they sniffed out the rat!

Yeah, a text message is too similar to news broadcast roles that can be fabricated for my liking.  Y’all can think I’m retarded, but I’m convinced he’s alive and eligible for return... at least until I have another night to analyze it.

Archived