AFC Wild Card: Chargers @ Ravens

JAF-N72EX

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not sure if serious?

Definitely serious, let this Ravens team have their own time.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Having a iconic figure who was the face of the franchise for 15 years can be motivation.

Sure pregame talk in the locker room, this is the team show casing him before the game. Let the Ravens with out him have their own time.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Definitely serious, let this Ravens team have their own time.

Sure pregame talk in the locker room, this is the team show casing him before the game. Let the Ravens with out him have their own time.

I see nothing wrong with it at all. This is a silly thing to be pointing out.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

@blkwdw13 We do this frequently with Ray. He's an icon here and it gets the crowd (and team) amped up.

I figured, I just personally don't like it when he was playing I get it but he's done now move on. It's the same with the Bears the ownership and fans never moved on from the 85 Bears and until recently have been stuck in that mind set holding them back.

2 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

I have no idea who I'm rooting for.  I'd like to root for whoever has the best shot at beating NE but that's a tough one.

It’s funny because if Baltimore beats my team, I will be rooting for them all the way to the Super Bowl where unless they play the Saints or Rams I’d still be rooting for them. 

Archived