BDL 2019 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Not having anything makes it difficult.  We should have something so that anyone can jump in here and know what needs to be updated.  I've used the "UPDATED" post with my mocks, not saying we use that but we need something.

Used to just have one person for each thing.  I did waivers. SirA I think did trades. Ted tackled free agency.  Just real lives getting in the way this season 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Used to just have one person for each thing.  I did waivers. SirA I think did trades. Ted tackled free agency.  Just real lives getting in the way this season 

Right...but can we create something so that we know whats been done and what needs to be done.  I mentioned the "UPDATED" method because it worked well for me and it showed everyone involved exactly whats been done.

33 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Right...but can we create something so that we know whats been done and what needs to be done.  I mentioned the "UPDATED" method because it worked well for me and it showed everyone involved exactly whats been done.

That's fine with me.  I'll do it for waivers and if we fall behind on trades 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I just like the trade when it's processed but that doesn't help other updaters. I'm still looking at working a ton for likely the rest of this year as they don't plan on hiring anyone anytime soon. That's what limited me is that I just need a break from the computer screen after being in front of one for 50+ hours a week now for work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

I just like the trade when it's processed but that doesn't help other updaters. I'm still looking at working a ton for likely the rest of this year as they don't plan on hiring anyone anytime soon. That's what limited me is that I just need a break from the computer screen after being in front of one for 50+ hours a week now for work.

I understand man....We just need a better system in play so that we can get others involved in updating the workbook.  I can help out some with this but I can't devote all of my time to this project.

You need a break so if we used the post that stats Updated I think it would help everyone out.  So if you aren't opposed to it lets try it out and see if we can't get some additional members in here updating things.

10 hours ago, ny92mike said:

UPDATED

Gonna start this off.  If something isn't done at this point let me know and I'll update it.

Ted Ginn still appears as Ted Jr.

Hassan Riddick for Mo Claiborne trade hasn’t been processed yet.

Week 8 waivers 

Williamsport S Jermaine Whitehead 

Anchorage WR Zach Pascal 

Rome TE Ricky Seals Jones 

Singapore S Duron Harmon 

Cuba LB Sean Lee 

New Orleans OG David Edwards

IR 

Singapore WR Chris Conley for WR Josh Gordon

@ny92mike  Pascal not in the database everything else is updated 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1