BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Can we vote for ourselves or our players? @rackcs

Most definitely. Just don't be a **** and only vote for your own guys when you know they don't deserve it.

Also guys, appreciate the discussion but remember to PM me your top 1-3 choices for each position so I can officially tally the scores and everything.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, wwhickok said:

QB Kyle Allen - OKC grabbed a guy with the uncertainty of Cam Newton that ultimately helped lead them to a playoff berth, who while not beating up the world is likely the future of the Carolina Panthers as their starting QB. The brilliance of this move will travel beyond the current season.

lol no he is not. There's a decent chance he's not even the starting QB through the rest of the season if they want to get a look at Will Grier.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe. Who knows but Carolina is a dumpster fire offensively tbh

They're not really a dumpster fire and if they are, it's solely because of Allen. With a good QB they've got the potential to be a top 5 offense. 

I mean that offense Allen aside is actually pretty loaded. They've got arguably the best RB in the league with CMac, DJ Moore's breaking out into one of the top playmakers in the league, Samuel's a solid no.2 and Olsen's still getting it done at TE. 

The OL ain't bad either, Paradis + Turner + Moton makes for a good right side of the line and even if Little and Williams haven't been great, they're not turnstiles either.

45 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

The OL ain't bad either, Paradis + Turner + Moton makes for a good right side of the line and even if Little and Williams haven't been great, they're not turnstiles either.

I don't know how well individual members of the line have played, I haven't heard good things generally, but they've also been moving guys around constantly. I think Williams has played three different line positions this year. Some stability and consistency from that group would really help.

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know how well individual members of the line have played, I haven't heard good things generally, but they've also been moving guys around constantly. I think Williams has played three different line positions this year. Some stability and consistency from that group would really help.

Agreed.  Moton is a really good RT, but they've tried him at LT because of how rough Little and Williams have been(and injuries)...and it hasn't been pretty.  The majority of pressures Moton has allowed have come from the stints he has had at LT.  They need to just leave that right side alone.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

LT Charles Leno Jr

OG John Miller

RB Tevin Coleman

EDGE Michael Bennett

These are all guys available for offseason Trades. I am not looking for a lot, if you're at all interested in possibly working out a deal prior to offseason (for the offseaaon) pm me and we can talk

I shall too post mine. Great idea.

WR Sammy Watkins

WR N’Keal Harry

OT Terron Armstead

OT Ja’Waun James

OG Mark Glowinski

EDGE Trey Flowers

EDGE Sam Hubbard 

EDGE Jordan Jenkins

LB Avery Williamson

LB Elandon Roberts

CB Justin Layne