BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

On 28/10/2019 at 8:39 AM, WFLukic said:

The best OL in the BDL, one of the best RBs in the league, the best WR in football right now, 2 other no.1 level receivers and one of the best receiving TEs in the game.

Not one person in Josh Allen's IRL offense would make my line-up. People are raving about Dak this year, but if you give Allen Dak's IRL offense, the results wouldn't be all that different. 

I was wrong.

If you gave Allen Dak's IRL offense he'd up there with Lamar and Russ. 

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Agreed.  Moton is a really good RT, but they've tried him at LT because of how rough Little and Williams have been(and injuries)...and it hasn't been pretty.  The majority of pressures Moton has allowed have come from the stints he has had at LT.  They need to just leave that right side alone.

Basically.  Little looked pretty good first two games. .  Got hurt and now is playing through it cause backups are disaster, 

For disclosure there is one team in the playoffs that I think is it a major disadvantage but I also believe that they could easily pull off an upset because they've done it before and so I really look forward to seen the write-up and how they approach their game because I honestly right now like 1st of all if I were to predetermine who I was gonna vote for after complaining multiple times in this season about the inconsistency of voting I to be such a hypocrite so that's not who I am but anyway I'm really looking forward to these matchups because honestly I have no idea what to expect  Right now