BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Great list. Evans and OBJ already gone too.

that was tougher than i thought

some teams three ups were easy, some had some really tough decisions they are going to have to make, some i couldn't even find three good candidates

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

that was tougher than i thought

some teams three ups were easy, some had some really tough decisions they are going to have to make, some i couldn't even find three good candidates

I don't think I have more than 1.

I made a separate thread to house the schedule and Youtube links for the games. I can't promise any kind of schedule for release dates but I will try to get up at least one game a day. Next up is Rome @ Camden

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I made a separate thread to house the schedule and Youtube links for the games. I can't promise any kind of schedule for release dates but I will try to get up at least one game a day. Next up is Rome @ Camden

Are these last seasons rosters or am I rolling out Kizer? Haha

Have a 3 round mock.  I'll wait until declarations are done for a full 4 rounder.  I typically did not take unsigned players into account.  

1st
Louisiana(Sydney) - Nick Bosa, Edge - Louisiana goes with the top guy.
Berlin - Quinnen Williams, INT - I happily take whichever of Bosa or Quinnen Louisiana doesn’t to add to my DL.
Louisiana(Singapore) - Josh Allen, Edge/LB - Adding the other Josh Allen makes a ton of sense and this Allen would give their D a ton of versatility.
Louisiana(Portland) - Rashan Gary, INT - Gary can play inside and outside, is an awesome athlete, and would give the Jazz versatility in their front 7.
Wichita - Greedy Williams, CB - Wichita desperately needs youth at CB and they could love Greedy’s size.
Camden - Devin White, LB - Pairing him with Leonard would make a very good D even better.
Orlando(Cuba) - Ed Oliver, INT - They need youth next to Kenny Clark and Oliver would be a great pairing.
Gotham - Albert Okwuegbunam, TE - If he declares, Albert O could easily be the top TE taken and would give the Gotham offense a much needed infusion of talent and a nice tandem with Hurst.
Long Beach - Dwayne Haskins, QB - He said he would.
Ivory Coast - Irv Smith, TE - With nothing at TE, if Irv declares, he would be a great weapon for Luck.
Orlando(Seoul) - Jeffery Simmons, INT - I know it is 2 DTs early, but they need depth and Simmons is BPA.
Sydney(OKC) - Jachai Polite, Edge - They lose a lot of guys next year and very few are difference makers.
Camden(Louisiana) - AJ Brown, WR - They need WR help badly.
Camden(Orlando) - Dre’Mont Jones, INT - Depending on who they 3Up, this could change, but as of now, they need more talent surrounding Hicks. 
Rome - Raekwon Davis, INT - With their top 3 DTs signed for only next year, youth is needed.
Hawaii - Jawaan Taylor, OT - Their OT situation is shaky due to injury, and Jawaan is the best in this class.

2nd
Sydney - Jonah Williams, OT - Sydney desperately needs an OT and Jonah can play either side.
Berlin - De’Andre Baker, CB - I need a CB across from Gareon.
Cuba(Portland) - Noah Fant, TE - The last of the 1st round TEs, Fant would be a big upgrade for Watson.
Orlando(Singapore) - Greg Little, OT - They have used 2 3Ups on WRs, and with Bolles being subpar, they could take another LT if they don’t 3Up Lewan.
Wichita - Parris Campbell, WR - Campbell is an explosive WR and would be a great weapon for Goff.
Berlin(Camden) - Cody Ford, OG - A new LG is a need.
Cuba - Clelin Ferrell, Edge - Cuba would be thrilled to get Ferrell at this spot.
Louisiana(Gotham) - Damien Harris, RB - A top tier RB to spell Zeke is needed.
Louisiana(LB) - Johnathan Abram, S - They lose a lot of safeties next year and need an upgrade anyways.
Berlin(IC) - Byron Murphy, CB - Another CB as Byron, Baker, Gareon, and Hilton is a talented group.
Seoul - Christian Wilkins, INT - Seoul would love to get a DT like Wilkins here.
OKC - Dexter Lawrence, INT - They have no DTs under contract and Lawrence is great value.
Portland(Louisiana) - Zach Allen, Edge - Portland needs more talent on the DL and Allen can play inside and outside.
Orlando - Chris Lindstrom, OG - Orlando could use a young OG to play with Ragnow and I think Lindstrom starts from day 1.
Rome - Josh Jacobs, RB - Gurley going down kept Rome from winning the BizzBowl and Jacobs is a great talent.
Camden(Hawaii) - Montez Sweat, Edge - Sweat is BPA and Camden could use another pass rusher.

3rd
Singapore(Sydney) - Amani Oruwariye, CB - CB is a desperate need for Singapore.
Berlin - Daniel Jones, QB - A young QB to take over for Brady and I like Jones a lot.
Long Beach(Singapore) - Justice Hill, RB - They need a RB to pair with McCaffrey.
Louisiana(Portland) - Mack Wilson, LB - The Jazz continue to build their defense.
Louisiana(Wichita) - DK Metcalf, WR - They could use more consistency after Michael Thomas and Metcalf is great value.
Rome(Camden) - Juan Thornhill, CB - More bodies are need at CB.
Cuba - Gerald Willis, INT - A DT from Miami that fills a need?  Yup.
Gotham - Taylor Rapp, S - Rapp would pair with Randall and let Gotham use Minkah all over the field.
Long Beach - Marquise Brown, WR - Brown would give their offense a speed element to pair with Hopkins and Kupp.
Ivory Coast - Kelvin Harmon, WR - They need more WRs badly.
Cuba(Seoul) - Elgton Jenkins, OC - The top center in the class, he would hold the pivot for the Cuba OL.
Sydney(OKC) - Drew Lock, QB - They get an understudy for Big Ben.
Long Beach(Louisiana) - Jamel Dean, CB - They need more talent at CB.
Orlando - Deionte Thompson, S - Three safeties are FAs next year and Orlando can afford to gamble on Deionte playing like he did to start the season.
Rome - Julian Love, CB - More CB depth for Rome, I really like Love as a slot corner.
Orlando(Hawaii) - Oshane Ximines, Edge - You can never have too many pass rushers and Ximines is very good value here.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Have a 3 round mock.  I'll wait until declarations are done for a full 4 rounder.  I typically did not take unsigned players into account.  

1st
Louisiana(Sydney) - Nick Bosa, Edge - Louisiana goes with the top guy.
Berlin - Quinnen Williams, INT - I happily take whichever of Bosa or Quinnen Louisiana doesn’t to add to my DL.
Louisiana(Singapore) - Josh Allen, Edge/LB - Adding the other Josh Allen makes a ton of sense and this Allen would give their D a ton of versatility.
Louisiana(Portland) - Rashan Gary, INT - Gary can play inside and outside, is an awesome athlete, and would give the Jazz versatility in their front 7.
Wichita - Greedy Williams, CB - Wichita desperately needs youth at CB and they could love Greedy’s size.
Camden - Devin White, LB - Pairing him with Leonard would make a very good D even better.
Orlando(Cuba) - Ed Oliver, INT - They need youth next to Kenny Clark and Oliver would be a great pairing.
Gotham - Albert Okwuegbunam, TE - If he declares, Albert O could easily be the top TE taken and would give the Gotham offense a much needed infusion of talent and a nice tandem with Hurst.
Long Beach - Dwayne Haskins, QB - He said he would.
Ivory Coast - Irv Smith, TE - With nothing at TE, if Irv declares, he would be a great weapon for Luck.
Orlando(Seoul) - Jeffery Simmons, INT - I know it is 2 DTs early, but they need depth and Simmons is BPA.
Sydney(OKC) - Jachai Polite, Edge - They lose a lot of guys next year and very few are difference makers.
Camden(Louisiana) - AJ Brown, WR - They need WR help badly.
Camden(Orlando) - Dre’Mont Jones, INT - Depending on who they 3Up, this could change, but as of now, they need more talent surrounding Hicks. 
Rome - Raekwon Davis, INT - With their top 3 DTs signed for only next year, youth is needed.
Hawaii - Jawaan Taylor, OT - Their OT situation is shaky due to injury, and Jawaan is the best in this class.

2nd
Sydney - Jonah Williams, OT - Sydney desperately needs an OT and Jonah can play either side.
Berlin - De’Andre Baker, CB - I need a CB across from Gareon.
Cuba(Portland) - Noah Fant, TE - The last of the 1st round TEs, Fant would be a big upgrade for Watson.
Orlando(Singapore) - Greg Little, OT - They have used 2 3Ups on WRs, and with Bolles being subpar, they could take another LT if they don’t 3Up Lewan.
Wichita - Parris Campbell, WR - Campbell is an explosive WR and would be a great weapon for Goff.
Berlin(Camden) - Cody Ford, OG - A new LG is a need.
Cuba - Clelin Ferrell, Edge - Cuba would be thrilled to get Ferrell at this spot.
Louisiana(Gotham) - Damien Harris, RB - A top tier RB to spell Zeke is needed.
Louisiana(LB) - Johnathan Abram, S - They lose a lot of safeties next year and need an upgrade anyways.
Berlin(IC) - Byron Murphy, CB - Another CB as Byron, Baker, Gareon, and Hilton is a talented group.
Seoul - Christian Wilkins, INT - Seoul would love to get a DT like Wilkins here.
OKC - Dexter Lawrence, INT - They have no DTs under contract and Lawrence is great value.
Portland(Louisiana) - Zach Allen, Edge - Portland needs more talent on the DL and Allen can play inside and outside.
Orlando - Chris Lindstrom, OG - Orlando could use a young OG to play with Ragnow and I think Lindstrom starts from day 1.
Rome - Josh Jacobs, RB - Gurley going down kept Rome from winning the BizzBowl and Jacobs is a great talent.
Camden(Hawaii) - Montez Sweat, Edge - Sweat is BPA and Camden could use another pass rusher.

3rd
Singapore(Sydney) - Amani Oruwariye, CB - CB is a desperate need for Singapore.
Berlin - Daniel Jones, QB - A young QB to take over for Brady and I like Jones a lot.
Long Beach(Singapore) - Justice Hill, RB - They need a RB to pair with McCaffrey.
Louisiana(Portland) - Mack Wilson, LB - The Jazz continue to build their defense.
Louisiana(Wichita) - DK Metcalf, WR - They could use more consistency after Michael Thomas and Metcalf is great value.
Rome(Camden) - Juan Thornhill, CB - More bodies are need at CB.
Gotham - Taylor Rapp, S - Rapp would pair with Randall and let Gotham use Minkah all over the field.
Long Beach - Marquise Brown, WR - Brown would give their offense a speed element to pair with Hopkins and Kupp.
Ivory Coast - Kelvin Harmon, WR - They need more WRs badly.
Cuba(Seoul) - Elgton Jenkins, OC - The top center in the class, he would hold the pivot for the Cuba OL.
Sydney(OKC) - Drew Lock, QB - They get an understudy for Big Ben.
Long Beach(Louisiana) - Jamel Dean, CB - They need more talent at CB.
Orlando - Deionte Thompson, S - Three safeties are FAs next year and Orlando can afford to gamble on Deionte playing like he did to start the season.
Rome - Julian Love, CB - More CB depth for Rome, I really like Love as a slot corner.
Orlando(Hawaii) - Oshane Ximines, Edge - You can never have too many pass rushers and Ximines is very good value here.

Love it. Exactly who I am drafting 

48 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Oh God that's gonna be a blood bath.

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No love for Ian Thomas?

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Hmm.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He’s alright in my notes presently. I rarely take people from Miami

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Looking forward to getting more knowledge on many of these guys.