BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Also, don’t take anything here seriously I get frustrated. Clearly I enjoy being part of the leauge, I love the implementations you guys have made and it’s fun to be part of this with other active members. If the burden of work is hectic you are free to get help from other people.

6 minutes ago, PR said:

@SirA

It says on the sheet that Dez is a RL FA. Does that mean I get to cut him now?

A lot on the sheet is all over the place.  I'm gonna go with no.  Soon enough friend, soon enough.  PS I only comment here cause your tag didn't work 

34 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I see that rah rah relax let's all get along speech motivated us for like 45 minutes 

Le sigh 

It takes time to change behavior.

21 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also, don’t take anything here seriously I get frustrated. Clearly I enjoy being part of the leauge, I love the implementations you guys have made and it’s fun to be part of this with other active members. If the burden of work is hectic you are free to get help from other people.

I do think that a number of the issues with activity could be remedied with co-owners.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Eh, he's practically a negative asset at this point and Frogs has a better, younger and cheaper QB already. 

Oh no I agree he was going to be tough to move. But to go from his other asking price and then bashing people for "giving away" QBs to giving Cousins away was a quick turnaround.

He's a good transition qb for counselor though.

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh no I agree he was going to be tough to move. But to go from his other asking price and then bashing people for "giving away" QBs to giving Cousins away was a quick turnaround.

Definitely not a world beater at QB but a capable starter. Better than what I had after trading Rodgers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Part of this leauge is making tough decisions. I liked the value enough to make a trade. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

As we go into the offseason, I would ask everyone, myself included, to remember why we all signed up for this gloriously dysfunctional league and to try a little harder to act in a manner that creates a more enjoyable environment for everyone involved, not a less enjoyable one.

Because I was young and dumb.....and Footy couldn't be bothered to run his own team.

• Like 2