BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Muprhy to the Colts would be ideal for them. I had them trading back in the end of the 1st for him in my mock. Put him inside, or outside and slide Moore inside and he's an instant starter for them I think.

Yeah, I would love the Murphy fit there.  Irv would be perfect for the Jags cause they have no one in front of him and Foles loves his TEs.  Rock could go to a number of teams that need another CB(Bills/Raiders/SF/Den).  Thornhill would fill a giant need for Dallas and would be guaranteed to stay at S.  Don't want him going to a team that tries to play him at NB.  Cashman would be a great fit in GB at ILB and would get some playing time soon.  Pipkins speaks for itself.  

36 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Kenny Moore is a solid starter outside. Very good nickel but let’s not underestimate his ability.

Indy CB3 is actually the issue. They need a 3rd guy with Desir, who's strictly an outside guy, and Moore, who can play both inside and outside.

22 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Indy CB3 is actually the issue. They need a 3rd guy with Desir, who's strictly an outside guy, and Moore, who can play both inside and outside.

Murphy would compete with Quincy Wilson in that scenario. Wilson has a size advantage vs Murphy’s intangibles.

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Murphy would compete with Quincy Wilson in that scenario. Wilson has a size advantage vs Murphy’s intangibles.

I forgot about BDL stud Quincy Wilson.

Nevermind, Murphy has no shot at playing time if he gets selected by the Colts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

Kenny Moore is a solid starter outside. Very good nickel but let’s not underestimate his ability.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I forgot about BDL stud Quincy Wilson.

Nevermind, Murphy has no shot at playing time if he gets selected by the Colts

You guys are annoying as a pimple on your dimple

11 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Remaining guys and ideal spots:

Lock - Broncos

Taylor - Jaguars

Campbell - Chiefs

Samuel - 49ers

Winovich - Steelers/Ravens

Jones - Patriots

I'm pretty happy with where every one of my 1st rounders taken ended up. Simmons could've been a bit better I guess, but learning from Casey will be great.

haha nailed 2 of them.