BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Man ya'll have some interesting opinions on garbage.

Juju = Good.
Washington = Currently deep threat without elite speed
Moncreif and Switzer = both working on their third team of the Rookie contract. I have minimal expectations of both.
Rodgers = Just signed a 1 year, under 1 million dollar contract, solid pickup as a former UDFA.

Johnson should easily become the #3, if not the #2 on that list. To say he's #5 is almost a joke.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Donte Moncrief has a golden opportunity in Pittsbur

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Moncreif and Switzer = both working on their third team of the Rookie

Moncrief is in year 6.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Juju = Good.
Washington = Currently deep threat without elite speed
Moncreif and Switzer = both working on their third team of the Rookie contract. I have minimal expectations of both.
Rodgers = Just signed a 1 year, under 1 million dollar contract, solid pickup as a former UDFA.

Johnson should easily become the #3, if not the #2 on that list. To say he's #5 is almost a joke.

Rogers is a two year deal for 3.75 mill 

25 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Moncrief is in year 6.

That doesn't help his case. Also, someone made a mistake somewhere....I blame Jacksonville

tenor.gif?itemid=4535599

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Rogers is a two year deal for 3.75 mill 

One year extension, oh well. Take out rookie contracts and he's still making below the average NFL WR. I don't' see how his contract blocks Johnson if he's more talented.

32 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

My statement stills stands despite the knitpicking.

Funnily enough when pitching Diontae Johnson to hockey I used Antonio Brown’s combine draft profile as a very, very loose comparison. Now he’s gone to the Steelers at one of the picks they traded Brown for!

The thing I liked most about him is Toledo tried to get the ball into his hands. That tells me the people that see him every day think he’s a dynamic player. That sounds common sense but it’s not always the case (check Metcalf’s carries, returns and even catches from the slot).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

That doesn't help his case. Also, someone made a mistake somewhere....I blame Jacksonville

tenor.gif?itemid=4535599

One year extension, oh well. Take out rookie contracts and he's still making below the average NFL WR. I don't' see how his contract blocks Johnson if he's more talented.

My statement stills stands despite the knitpicking.

And again I said fifth TO START.   Could he outplay them, possibly. But it's not like he's starting second or third on the depth chart either 

2 hours ago, Taylor091 said:

Funnily enough when pitching Diontae Johnson to hockey I used Antonio Brown’s combine draft profile as a very, very loose comparison. Now he’s gone to the Steelers at one of the picks they traded Brown for!

The thing I liked most about him is Toledo tried to get the ball into his hands. That tells me the people that see him every day think he’s a dynamic player. That sounds common sense but it’s not always the case (check Metcalf’s carries, returns and even catches from the slot).

You should stab Hockey in the back and join Team International for the 2020 draft. I need good advice

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So 24 hours clock? 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Ya'll didn't give fair notice or announce this, plus a deadline isn't in the rules. You dug your own grave and just have to wait it out.

Dingo's not wrong. Surprised @PR hasn't been on at all in a day though.

• Like 1