BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

They are all one year deals starting at 501 I believe. But can go as high as a bid goes

Rookies start at $350. I think veterans is $450 but fact check is needed.

• Like 1

I want to approach this in the most non confrontational way, but this is something I cannot let sit. 

I would like transparency in the goings on of the trade and ruling committees. I have requested this before and I do not believe it to be an unreasonable request. 

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I want to approach this in the most non confrontational way, but this is something I cannot let sit. 

I would like transparency in the goings on of the trade and ruling committees. I have requested this before and I do not believe it to be an unreasonable request. 

It looks like your trades are going through fine what's up?

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It looks like your trades are going through fine what's up?

The first one had a disapproval. I just believe that any non-approval must at least provide reasoning. Otherwise why even post?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The first one had a disapproval. I just believe that any non-approval must at least provide reasoning. Otherwise why even post?

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean, i think point is fair.

I don't disagree. Anytime I didn't approve a deal I stated why.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Whicker said:

All discussion as far as I am concerned is conducted in the negotiation thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Transparsnecy on my part: I don't talk to anyone and I decide on my own lol

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I agree with this proposal. I didn't know this was a commonality.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Because I can post what I want when I want? If I want to give another council member the opportunity to be the hammer on your trade why not?