BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm bored.  Someone's trade me a safety lol 

Why did you choose to go with Swearinger and a guy with no team over Honey Badger? It's not like you didn't have the cap space.

Edited by Jlash

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Why did you choose to go with Swearinger and a guy with no team over Honey Badger? It's not like you didn't have the cap space.

Who says I'm not still targeting him just not for mega bucks over multiple years? 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Who says I'm not still targeting him just not for mega bucks over multiple years? 

Didnt really answer my question, but I'll play.

Doesn't this just put you in the same boat next year? Assuming you win him of course.

46 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Didnt really answer my question, but I'll play.

Doesn't this just put you in the same boat next year? Assuming you win him of course.

I usually like my safeties bigger then 5 9 for how I play my defense so I don't want to put a long term big money commitment on a guy whose not a good scheme fit 

Edited by bcb1213

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I usually like my safeties bigger then 5 9 for how I play my defense so I don't want to put a long term big money commitment on a guy whose not a good scheme fit 

So you won't bid on him at all then. If he's not a scheme fit, why pay him any money, long or short term?

37 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So you won't bid on him at all then. If he's not a scheme fit, why pay him any money, long or short term?

He starts in the NFL which is better then I have as my second safety now 

• Like 2