BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

@wwhickok

You and I have said some hurtful things to each other in the recent days. It's clear that we don't know each other that well and it has caused us to have a big misunderstanding.

The two of us need to get along and trust each other for this league to work. I love this league and so does everyone else here. I'm sure you'll come to love if you haven't already. For that sake, let's start over completely. Total reset. We need to make sure BDL is better for everyone in the long haul.

• Like 1

For the record I personally never accused Whicker of being bias. If you think I did, prove it.

I said someone said that they'd automatically vote against long writeups and that was, imo, a form of bias.

If anyone has an issue with what i just said, it probably means your bias. Just sayin

Edited by wwhickok

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@wwhickok

You and I have said some hurtful things to each other in the recent days. It's clear that we don't know each other that well and it has caused us to have a big misunderstanding.

The two of us need to get along and trust each other for this league to work. I love this league and so does everyone else here. I'm sure you'll come to love if you haven't already. For that sake, let's start over completely. Total reset. We need to make sure BDL is better for everyone in the long haul.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

As for what you just said Whicker, we are good as far as I'm concerned. Things will get irrational sometimes but it doesnt need to be personal. I do very much enjoy this league. Would enjoy it more if I could get some trades done lol 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

So can we make sure the OP has all the latest updated workbooks we are using and all that jazz?

Well I've updated my block on the sheet linked in the OP

Hope this is the right one.

Speaking of which: Linval Joseph is OTB. Any contender want to beef up its interior?

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@wwhickok

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

As for what you just said Whicker, we are good as far as I'm concerned. Things will get irrational sometimes but it doesnt need to be personal. I do very much enjoy this league. Would enjoy it more if I could get some trades done lol 

tenor.gif?itemid=11614241

• Like 1