BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Also I do have to remind everyone that every owner (Co owners can represent owners) is obligated by rule to submit a gameplan, vote on matchups and comment them. Penalties are applicable on your next year's cap (who knows if we will track it this year). 

Per rule as well @rackcswill not be held accountable for last week failures since there's been a change in ownership 

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Also I do have to remind everyone that every owner (Co owners can represent owners) is obligated by rule to submit a gameplan, vote on matchups and comment them. Penalties are applicable on your next year's cap (who knows if we will track it this year). 

Per rule as well @rackcswill not be held accountable for last week failures since there's been a change in ownership 

I'll be commenting and voting when school's out and I don't have students. The deadline is midnight tonight, correct?

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

No and Yes. When you joined I was still a co-owner of Orlando/Carolina/Lancaster. People were trying to convince me to take one of the two available teams instead of staying on as a co-owner. At that point I wanted to just keep Orlando and give Footy (who had been an MIA co-owner) the boot. Yes, one of my sticking points was QB as I had a team with Russell Wilson and was potentially going to a team with a then Andrew "no shoulder" Luck or Deshone "I'm not Aaron Rodgers" Kiser. In a bid to not get kicked out of the BDL Footy offered to trade me Russell Wilson if I took the only remaining open team. We completed the trade for Wilson (after three attempts) and then he left the league anyway a month or so later.

So you wanted the more loaded roster AND getting a quarterback traded to it as well.

Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

My prices will remain the same. Looking for fair deals, prefer player swap, willing to take picks.

I am looking for a 3-4 DE, S, backup QB, maybe RB depth.

Willing to package multiple people for the right player(s)

Oh my fault, I wasn't necessarily speaking about you.