BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Yeah I just saw your post on our game thread. Being at an age where having a kid becomes a possibility and seeing friends of mine having some I can see how that's a challenge. 

Unfortunately I thought I could keep it up this season instead of getting a legitimate co-owner who could help out. The end of last year was challenging and for some reason I thought I would be in enough of a schedule that I would be able to handle it but so far not so much.

• Like 1

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Unfortunately I thought I could keep it up this season instead of getting a legitimate co-owner who could help out. The end of last year was challenging and for some reason I thought I would be in enough of a schedule that I would be able to handle it but so far not so much.

I'm working on seeing if I can help find anyone to step in

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I can respect that.

Also, I was kidding about the penalty for tanking.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah I know but i was genuinely kidding. This isnt a situation where Hockey just flaked out. He has responsibilities that hold higher priority. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I didn't take offense. If I were staying and legitimately making bad game plans I could see the argument.

• Like 2

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I didn't take offense. If I were staying and legitimately making bad game plans I could see the argument.

Important thing is you're putting your family first. You're a good dude and at the end of the day, you're always welcome here. If someone does take over Hawaii and for whatever reason doesnt want to keep you on as a Co-GM, I'm always looking for one.

Jazz Rookie Report:

Nick Bosa - Racking up a ton of pressures on limited snaps and still isn't 100%. Just as advertised and looking like a future pro-bowler.

Josh Allen - Also as advertised, becoming a force on that Jags DL and could go close to 10 sacks this year.

Jawaan Taylor - Starting and holding up fine. Penalty issues still there but certainly encouraging signs thus far.

Jeffery Simmons - Redshirt year.

Jonah Williams - Redshirt year.

Parris Campbell - With Hilton and Funchess injured he looks slated to start. We'll see what he can do.

Dre'Mont Jones - Slowly being worked into the DL rotation but nothing to note otherwise.

Darnell Savage - Displaying great range and playmaking ability. Part of Packers D's huge turnaround. 

Deebo Samuel - Starting at WR and has been solid, on pace for 800 yards.

Drew Lock - Redshirt year.

Chase Winovich - Plays around half the Pats snaps and has gotten 2 sacks. Pretty good so far.

Devin Singletary - Has genuinely looked electric on limited touches and its only a matter of time before he's the full-time starter. 

Sheldrick Redwine - Nothing of note

• Like 1