BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

It is with a heavy heart and a schedule that keeps getting fuller by the week that I must give up on being a BDL owner. 

Long story short, my work takes up way too much time during football season and it was a struggle last year to keep up now with even more hours being stacked on top of that I don't think I'd manage to keep it up for an entire season.

Obviously I'll stick around until we can find a replacement, I offered the team to my co-owner @Shady Slim but he's busy as well. I'll also stick around as a co-owner after that gets settled, this was a fun (year and a half?) experiment.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

It is with a heavy heart and a schedule that keeps getting fuller by the week that I must give up on being a BDL owner. 

Long story short, my work takes up way too much time during football season and it was a struggle last year to keep up now with even more hours being stacked on top of that I don't think I'd manage to keep it up for an entire season.

Obviously I'll stick around until we can find a replacement, I offered the team to my co-owner @Shady Slim but he's busy as well. I'll also stick around as a co-owner after that gets settled, this was a fun (year and a half?) experiment.

I’m heart broken 

• Like 2

We do not accept your resignation.

• Like 2

giphy.gif

• Like 1