BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Didnt I get a lot of hassle for that attitude?

Yeah, I post a lot. I've tried to cool it on the negativity of course but beyond that yeah I am highly active. You say it became blah to you well I see a bunch of people having fun and having relevant discussions. So...I'm not sure what the issue is.

He’s probably busy. Our back and forth probably rubbed him the wrong way also. I sent an apology PM titled Apology two days ago and he hasn’t even opened it. So it is what it is. I tried. 

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Didnt I get a lot of hassle for that attitude?

Yeah, I post a lot. I've tried to cool it on the negativity of course but beyond that yeah I am highly active. You say it became blah to you well I see a bunch of people having fun and having relevant discussions. So...I'm not sure what the issue is.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He’s probably busy. Our back and forth probably rubbed him the wrong way also. I sent an apology PM titled Apology two days ago and he hasn’t even opened it. So it is what it is. I tried. 

Blah! was the WF version of the 'What are you thinking about?' thread.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

This thread has pretty much become Blah! to me. 

That being said. I'm pretty much going to check in on Fridays to see if any updates need to be made, post my game threads and just do the minimum for the rest of the year since that seems to be what everyone else in my division is doing.

nvm. Not ok apparently.

Edited by Jlash

20 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Man people really get on ya for voicing frustrations don't they? 

Well when people start to make you worried about voting against them without being accused of voting/personal bias, then go on to state this has become an annoyance to them I think it's a fair question. But since no one has thick enough skin here to rebut a response to such a  wholly down putting post I deleted it, for your guys feelings.

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

People get on you for stating facts 

What fact? The thread is 'too active' for people?

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Well when people start to make you worried about voting against them without being accused of voting/personal bias, then go on to state this has become an annoyance to them I think it's a fair question. But since no one has thick enough skin here to rebut a response to such a  wholly down putting post I deleted it, for your guys feelings.

No I feel like when I listed the draft capital I got for my 1st, 5th and 7th round pick (which was fact) it kind of led to his frustrations and he called me footsy. 

16 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Wasn't directed specifically at you Jlash, if it was you'd have gotten a notification about me trash talking your team and calling Lamar a RB that convinced people he could play QB. I'll trade you Mahomes for Jackson straight up, blink twice if you agree. 

Mostly just talking about the if you say X thing people will instantly pile on for having a thought/posting when often it's rhetorical. 

• Like 1

I think the issue here is, when someone like myself voices a frustration, you got people who apparently can't just let it be that, a guy voicing frustration. Its gonna become some major ordeal where people get their panties in a bunch. But I've stopped voicing my frustrations for the most part. 

I am fine with SirA being frustrated about...well here is the issue, idk wtf he is even frustrated about. Pheltz made a (true) joke earlier that I post a lot in here. Is this seriously an issue, especially now that I've tried to keep my posts more positive and constructive? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I think the issue here is, when someone like myself voices a frustration, you got people who apparently can't just let it be that, a guy voicing frustration. Its gonna become some major ordeal where people get their panties in a bunch. But I've stopped voicing my frustrations for the most part. 

I am fine with SirA being frustrated about...well here is the issue, idk wtf he is even frustrated about. Pheltz made a (true) joke earlier that I post a lot in here. Is this seriously an issue, especially now that I've tried to keep my posts more positive and constructive? 

Maybe it isn't about you.  

I have a question for the contract guys. Andy Janovich just signed an extension. If I 100% match the irl salary does that boost his salary this season or the next three years? It’s a three year extension. Or do we average out the total contract money over the next four years?