BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

Anyone want Mike Gesicki? Also, anyone willing to take on some cap space for a 7th rounder?

Just to be clear, this was meant to be two separate statements. Gesicki is available AND I'm looking to trade some cap away along with a 7th. Just wanted to clear that up since I now realize I didn't word that the best.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Just enough time for 100 posts a day in here though.

This thread has pretty much become Blah! to me. 

That being said. I'm pretty much going to check in on Fridays to see if any updates need to be made, post my game threads and just do the minimum for the rest of the year since that seems to be what everyone else in my division is doing.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

That being said. I'm pretty much going to check in on Fridays to see if any updates need to be made, post my game threads and just do the minimum for the rest of the year since that seems to be what everyone else in my division is doing.

I’m going to win the division still

27 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Didnt I get a lot of hassle for that attitude?

Yeah, I post a lot. I've tried to cool it on the negativity of course but beyond that yeah I am highly active. You say it became blah to you well I see a bunch of people having fun and having relevant discussions. So...I'm not sure what the issue is.