BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Question...

Nfl.com stats when looking at the list of players has Daniel jones with 2 fumbles but he has fumbled it 13 times.  Oddly I just noticed this.  Anyone have a clue why the full list differs from the individual stat page?

Are you seeing per game versus season? It has the per game listed first. I see 13 Fumbles with 9 lost under his Career stats.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Question...

Nfl.com stats when looking at the list of players has Daniel jones with 2 fumbles but he has fumbled it 13 times.  Oddly I just noticed this.  Anyone have a clue why the full list differs from the individual stat page?

Reference has 13 listed with 2 recovered.

Watching these train wrecks the giants call games and hearing how well Daniel jones is playing I just don't see it and the sacks and number of fumbles tells me he is a rookie that hasnt caught up the the speed of the nfl yet.  He clearly is blind to the rush.

I think I figured it out...maybe.  Could it be because to find fumbles in a group list you have to look at rushing stats which only list maybe the times he ran it.  All the others happened behind the line and is considered sacks???

I'll dig in more when I get home.

16 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Watching these train wrecks the giants call games and hearing how well Daniel jones is playing I just don't see it and the sacks and number of fumbles tells me he is a rookie that hasnt caught up the the speed of the nfl yet.  He clearly is blind to the rush.

He's played well at times, actually much better than expected of him at times. Others, he's a rookie from Duke. But I think he's got a bright future. This is from an Eagles fan.

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's played well at times, actually much better than expected of him at times. Others, he's a rookie from Duke. But I think he's got a bright future. This is from an Eagles fan.

Not saying he isn't...hes his own worst enemy.  Might have won that game last night if he hadnt allowed that strip fumble go for 6.  I mean adams just walked up and took it...lol