BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

33 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Best trade made this season. A guy worth possibly the #1 overall pick for a pick that at best will probably end up around 17

No safety is worth #1 overall. I would take Chase Young over him without a second thought, and a handful of others too.

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Jamal Adams>Minkah>Derwin

Jamal Adams...im still laughing at the play he just walked up and took it out of Daniel Jones hand.

*insert scene of locker room half time when bobby came back to win the bourbon bowl.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

Jamal Adam's is not better than Minkah.

First and foremost they play 2 different positions.

Secondly Adam's is basically a box Safety 

Thirdly Minkah has 5 Interceptions, 2 TDs, 2 FFs, on the season. As a cover guy, Jamal Adam's doesn't even hold Minkah's Jock strap

BUT you cant really compare a box safety to a coverage Safety. Minkah is a legit DPOY candidate, Adam's, imo, is not

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Thirdly Minkah has 5 Interceptions, 2 TDs, 2 FFs, on the season. As a cover guy, Jamal Adam's doesn't even hold Minkah's Jock strap

BUT you cant really compare a box safety to a coverage Safety. Minkah is a legit DPOY candidate, Adam's, imo, is not

Devin McCourty has been better than both, don't @ me.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

1. I think you missed the joke.

2. If you think Adams is just a box safety you haven't seen him play much.

Just now, Jlash said:

1. I think you missed the joke.

2. If you think Adams is just a box safety you haven't seen him play much.

I dont think he is just a box Safety. What I'm saying is he plays a different position entirely than Minkah.

It's like comparing Reed to Polamalu. It's not fair to either guy because what they did at their positions is completely different.

• Like 1