Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Also, @pwny. Could you explain what your board numbers mean? I didn’t catch any of that. 

Where does my team rank and so.. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T0vzPOVjko48-Msn5M81dEOW1Gq2U4Qqttx1Srpx-lY/edit?usp=sharing

I’ve been in Portland, so I haven’t updated anything since week 5.

PWN is Pythagorean wins scaled for this league. Luck is the difference between your win total and the PWN. OR, DR and PR are your rankings in points, points allowed, and PWN. PWNY is your PWN extrapolated across 16 games. OA is the average wins that your opponents have (just another view of SOS). 

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So if it's more about life and less about NSFL, why was it even brought up in this thread in the first place? To the outside eye it looks like it's either "Hey, look at us, we all have a chat and you're not in it LOLOLOLOLOLOLO" or it's being used to manipulate things in NSFL. 

JMO, though. 

All that was ever said was that we were joking about a player who was overdrafted the last couple season being overdrafted again. I didn’t think it was going to be some big deal. It got brought up in the thread because we didn’t have anything to hide.

7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

EDIT - and there's certainly a clique in this league, which leads to a lot of these concerns. 

I don't think it should be a concern. To some extent, I like everyone in the league. I (and I'm sure everyone else in the league) only make moves that I feel benefit my team and I'm not going to go out of my way to help anyone else or undermine the integrity of the thing I probably enjoy most about this site at this point.

I have 7 separate PM conversations from in this season alone discussing trade deals with people who aren't in the chat. 

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So if it's more about life and less about NSFL, why was it even brought up in this thread in the first place? To the outside eye it looks like it's either "Hey, look at us, we all have a chat and you're not in it LOLOLOLOLOLOLO" or it's being used to manipulate things in NSFL. 

JMO, though. 

EDIT - and there's certainly a clique in this league, which leads to a lot of these concerns. 

It was brought up because another owner accused said group of colluding. 

We basically just laid it out like pwn said above.

Not bragging about it or anything lmao.

And the only time it's ever been brought up before was as a joke by me.

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

All that was ever said was that we were joking about a player who was overdrafted the last couple season being overdrafted again. I didn’t think it was going to be some big deal. It got brought up in the thread because we didn’t have anything to hide.

So you are talking about stuff related to league in there? My perception, from standing on the outside is that there's some shady **** going on in there and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. 

...but, I'm done. We're never going to get anywhere with the topic and I've already talked about it more then I wanted to. 

btw, gg @swoosh

13 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So you are talking about stuff related to league in there? My perception, from standing on the outside is that there's some shady **** going on in there and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. 

...but, I'm done. We're never going to get anywhere with the topic and I've already talked about it more then I wanted to. 

btw, gg @swoosh

you guys can feel that way but it's really unnecessary paranoia

also

I vote to evict scal out of the league for the bolded.

Archived