Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Rebuilding year for the Predators, but Matt Ryan and Mack still great in the sim. I think with a better draft I should be able to return to playoffs.

Matt Ryan [7 GS]: 165/256 (64.45%, 102.72 Rating) for 2,143 yards, 13 touchdowns, 3 interceptions. 7 carries for 27 yards (3.86 YPC, 7 LNG), 1 touchdown, 2 fumbles.

Doing this with a pretty mediocre WR corp of Baldwin for 3 games, Kupp, Fuller, TreQuan and OJ Howard.

Khalil Mack [7 GS]: 23 tackles (3 stuffs), 8 sacks, 1 forced fumble.

I've long thought that there was always some sort of "collusion" going between certain owners, certainly way before this incident popped up. However, there's nothing that Nacho or any of us can do about it, nor is there anything he can do about a private chat (even if he had said no, there's now way to be damn certain it didn't happen). 

It's just something you gotta deal with and hope people are telling the truth. 

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I've long thought that there was always some sort of "collusion" going between certain owners, certainly way before this incident popped up. However, there's nothing that Nacho or any of us can do about it, nor is there anything he can do about a private chat (even if he had said no, there's now way to be damn certain it didn't happen). 

It's just something you gotta deal with and hope people are telling the truth. 

most of my comments in the chat are about how you own me tbh

as for in-draft and such usually it's commentary on what is happening (a lot of which gets posted in the thread). Only time we really talk about players is if it is a Big Board situation for someone who will be absent. Other than that, there's still the same level of paranoia of not tipping your hand as there is in the thread or in PM conversations.

On 3/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Wait... did we just discover that WRs don't matter in the sim?

I mean shoot, Khod won a ship with freaking Dwight Clark as his WR#3...

9 minutes ago, khodder said:

So what we have found out so far today is.

Wide Receivers don't matter.

Took you a week to catch up, must be that time zone difference. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

most of my comments in the chat are about how you own me tbh

as for in-draft and such usually it's commentary on what is happening (a lot of which gets posted in the thread). Only time we really talk about players is if it is a Big Board situation for someone who will be absent. Other than that, there's still the same level of paranoia of not tipping your hand as there is in the thread or in PM conversations.

I guess I just don't understand the need for a private chat when there's an open forum here to discuss things about the draft and stuff. Like I said though, there's no way to police any of this stuff and I don't really have the care or desire to debate about it with people. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I guess I just don't understand the need for a private chat when there's an open forum here to discuss things about the draft and stuff. Like I said though, there's no way to police any of this stuff and I don't really have the care or desire to debate about it with people. 

We talk about football/life stuff too. And with how much we talk about the games and such, if we posted in-thread, you all would ask us to take it to PM anyway out of annoyance lol. Imagine how much glen has complained about Stafford in-thread and multiple that at least tenfold.

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I guess I just don't understand the need for a private chat when there's an open forum here to discuss things about the draft and stuff.

A handful of people on the forum talk to each other outside of the forum. There’s like 20 of us or so. Of those, several of us have met each other in real life. I’m actually meeting up with one for a beer tomorrow, since I’m in their town this week. A few of those in the chat are involved in the NSFL. It’s just easier to talk in a chat we already have going than to start a new PM every time we want to discuss a trade. 

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

A handful of people on the forum talk to each other outside of the forum. There’s like 20 of us or so. Of those, several of us have met each other in real life. I’m actually meeting up with one for a beer tomorrow, since I’m in their town this week. A few of those in the chat are involved in the NSFL. It’s just easier to talk in a chat we already have going than to start a new PM every time we want to discuss a trade. 

So if it's more about life and less about NSFL, why was it even brought up in this thread in the first place? To the outside eye it looks like it's either "Hey, look at us, we all have a chat and you're not in it LOLOLOLOLOLOLO" or it's being used to manipulate things in NSFL. 

JMO, though. 

EDIT - and there's certainly a clique in this league, which leads to a lot of these concerns. 

Archived