Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Have any tags sold recently?

People kept offering me 8ths for 1 tag and was just offered a 3rd for 3 tags

Feels like the market has tags as much cheaper than your offer, unless I have missed completed trades that prove otherwise

Gmen traded me two firsts for six. RMIB traded me a fifth for one. I don't know about other trades.

And you should know that Gmen was ******* with you. 😂

53 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Have any tags sold recently?

People kept offering me 8ths for 1 tag and was just offered a 3rd for 3 tags

Feels like the market has tags as much cheaper than your offer, unless I have missed completed trades that prove otherwise

The offers you've seen are people trying to pay nothing for tags. That's not the market value. But I suppose someone might give up a tag for nothing as the deadline is about to hit.

56 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Gmen traded me two firsts for six. RMIB traded me a fifth for one. I don't know about other trades.

And you should know that Gmen was ******* with you. 😂

I was hoping hed take it

33 minutes ago, pwny said:

The offers you've seen are people trying to pay nothing for tags. That's not the market value. But I suppose someone might give up a tag for nothing as the deadline is about to hit.

I'd rather keep Bryant than take an eighth for a tag. I'd probably end up using the pick I got to hope and redraft him, which would net me nothing.

Hope everything is all right with @Scalamania. His last post was on 01/19, he had PM'd me with regards to our trade talks on 1/20 stating he was driving across the country and would accept in the evening, but he hasn't posted since. His profile does show last visited 22 hours ago, but that could be someone accessing his phone.

16 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hope everything is all right with @Scalamania. His last post was on 01/19, he had PM'd me with regards to our trade talks on 1/20 stating he was driving across the country and would accept in the evening, but he hasn't posted since. His profile does show last visited 22 hours ago, but that could be someone accessing his phone.

We were in trade talks and he hasn't responded since the 10th. He hasn't even looked at the PM.

Archived